Chapter 37: Back at New York Life

Finally I'm at New York already my 3rd early flight just held lately at the time of 4am. And its already 6am now like now having a morning breakfast at the airport. And after I take my breakfast I get out of the airport already and call for a taxi. Well then I'm in a city that never sleeps. I go to Ford Models and I stay at the couch with my co models since I still have one hour left to get upstairs to start our meeting.

AFTER 1 HOUR...

Time to go upstairs and have our private conversations with the officers.

**Conversation inside the office**

After our meeting I get out of the room already seeing my watch it was 9am already and I sign another contract paper already of teen vogue. And I call daddy and told him to pick me up here at Fords.

"Hello daddy. Can you pick me up please?" I said to daddy through phone.

"Sure hails, so where am I going to pick you up?" Daddy asked me.

"Outside of fords." I said to him. And a lady go in front of mine.

"Hi hailey" The lady said. And she hugged me tightly and I hugged back to her.

"Hi" I said to her as we pulled of on a hug.

"I'm really a fan of yours hailey." The lady said seeing a tears on her eyes.

"Ohh why are you crying?" I asked her with a chuckle. And she can't talk.

"Can we take a photo?" She asked me.

"No, you should wipe your tears first. So you will be beautiful than me." I said to her with a chuckle and I made her laugh in that case. And we take a selfie and after a few minutes I saw dads car already and the lady leaved me already and I go to dads car quickly.

"Daddy, I miss you" I said to Dad as he drives.

"Oh me too honey." Daddy said.

"Where's mom? Dad." I asked daddy.

"Uhm she's on her morning dance routine. Are we going to pick her up?" Dad asked me.

"Sure daddy. Well wait then you look good on your Snapback" I said with a chuckle. And we laugh together.

"Thank You" Daddy said. And we're supposed to pick up mom on the gym but she got home already so our way home already. And dad parks the car already and I jump off of the car and walk going inside of the house seeing mom lying on couch

"Mom I'm back" I said to mom as she is watching

"Oh honey I'm glad you're back" Mom said to mom and I rested on the couch.

"Mom, Do we have ice cream?" I asked mom removing my heels.

"Yes honey. Wait I'm gonna get the ice cream at the ref just stay there at the couch." Mom said. And I just watch movie. And after a few minutes she has a 1 gallon ice cream holding and a spoons.

"Ohh its double Dutch!" I said and mom and I eat together ice cream while we watch.

"Is Justin being good to you honey?" Mom asked me.

"What? Haha yes mom he's such a cool best friend" I said to mom.

"Really honey? I wanted to meet him" Mom said.

"Ohh he's going to be busy mom and he just released his new song "What Do You Mean"" I said to mom.

"Ohh that's sad but anyway 'What Do You Mean' is cool and amazing you go tell to justin." Mom said.

"Okay later I'm gonna tell him" I said.

"Okay" Mom said and we get back watching. And after a few minutes I can't finish to eat the ice cream already and mom feel the same way too so I put back the 1 gallon ice cream on the fridge. And I washed the spoon and after it I go upstairs to my room. I take a bath first and after I took a bath I wear my ripped jeans and a white sleeveless and I fix my hair, and I just put some light foundation and I jump to my bed and I call Jb. Then he quickly answer it.