Flashback 1

Hai My name is Choi Jinri you can call me Sulli this year im 18 years old and im live at New York but i born at Busan and i also hve family at New York cause there is also my Hometown :) but i also hve my own reason why going back to New York :')

Its been a year me and my Ex Boyfriend broke up just bcause he cheating on me and i caught that he is with others girl that night..

Flashback..
*on the phone*
Sulli : Oppa,lets hve a date today <3 only two of us~

Sehun : mianhae :') i cant cause im quiet busy bcause of my works..im very sorry :(

Sulli : ahhh i see..hmm nvm lets date next time *end the call*

everytime i asking for a date he must be busy--" hmmm :') i hope that he wont cheat on me :') i know that he just so busy bcause of his works i understand :') idc if a month me and him nver go on date~bcause of he just sooo busy but im kinda sad cause today is special day to me and it our first anniversary but seem like he busy so i wont disturb him while working hmmm..i really want to celebrate it with him tonight Badly :'( hmmmm i start tearing up cause i feel kinda sad :'( so i ecided to take a walk to calm me down..i go to my room and get my coat that Sehun just bought it last month..i put it on and walk to the park that near to our house..i go and sit on the bench where was our first met i rest for a while at the bench and start walk to the tree that he confess me :') i cant believe that i still remember our first love :') then i walk to the swing which i first met him <3 then i walk to the slide while i walk to the slide i saw there a couple hving a date i though it was their anniversary thats why they hve date tonight hmmmm still sad but when i stare at the couple i take a look at the bpy fave and it look alike sehun and i just wow! twin! but there was something wrong i look at the coat it was a coat that i bought it to sehun when it was his birthday..eii it cant be maybe he also hve the same coat as sehun xD but i stare at them once again OMO! suddenly i saw there was a sign of his hand there got bracelet on it but it was our couple bracelet so i didnt waste my time at all i walk towards them and call out his name..

Sulli : Oh SeHun?

Sehun : *turn around and look at me* yes?

Sulli : OH SEHUN!?? what the hell are you doing here!?? and who is she!? i though that you still busy at your office but...*watery eyes*

Sehun : s..sulli?? *shock* what are you doing here??

Sulli : you ask me why am i here?! no! its me supose to ask you that question! Why are you here!? and Who is that girl !? Why is she with you!?

Sehun : i dont know maybe she just follow me *lie*

Sulli : ahhh i see *glare at that girl*

Girl : what!? oppa how dare you said like that to me! we are hving a date! why!? are you jealous!? and who are you!?

Sulli : What!? Date!? Sehun-ssi *tearing* i though that you were busy bcause of your works but you not *tearing up* you lie to me! *crying* why am i so stupid! why i believe in you! aishhhhh!!! i really hate my life! and now see you cheat?! huhhh! im done oppa! i dont want to see your face anymore! nver! ever! all i want to say is LET'S BROKE UP!

Sehun : no! i cant! pls give me one last chance *whimper*

Sulli : what?! i cant hear you! last chance?! i already give a chance but you didnt use it probaly :) so its OVER *walk away while tearing*

Sehun : Ssul! lets me explain it to you!

sulli stop for a while

Sehun : listen to me ssul..

but sulli cut his word

Sulli : Oh Sehun. dont call me Ssul anymore. im not yours anymore and you are not mine anymore stop calling me Ssul that name only for the one who cares and be good with me and my bestfriend too *smirk and walk away*

Sehun : sulli-ssi *sit on the bench* mianhae *hit himself*

Girl : oppa stop!

Sehun : GO AWAY!

Girl : Okay Fine! dont you dare to find me again!!!

Sulli went home and pack all of her stuff and walk out of the house with leave a letter on the table.Sehun just reach their home no i mean his house and saw someone left a letter on the table and it wrote..

Pls vote for me :) and i hope you like it :) ARMY.