Chapter 2

Jongsuk's POV

I was running like hell was chasing me until I met Minhyun and Daehyun running towards me,"Hyung!" They calls,"Have you guys told the discipline teacher that we're leaving early?" I ask, they nods,"Mr. Shin (Driver) would arrive soon." Daehyun said,"What actually happened? She was just okey this morning." I said,"Meolla, Jackson suddenly barge into my class and told me that Saehee faints, we also checks Saehee's class and ask her classmate but they said that she went to the sick room but the sick room was closed and there was a note being left outside." Minhyun said then lends me the note.

From: the school's nurse
To: Saehee's oppa.

I'll be taking Saehee to the hospital, please meet me at the hospital and calls me as you arrives. I'll text you where she is after that.

I got a call from Mr. Shin,"Yaobuseyo?" I said,"Young master, I've arrived." He said,"Okey, we'll get going now." I said then hang up, the 3 of us runs towards the car and enters the car in a hurry,"Please went to the hospital, palli!" Daehyun said, I saw Minhyun was crying like crazy, I stroke his head,"Gwaenchanha, she would be fine." I said, Daehyun hugs him,"Its okey Minhyun-ah, Saehee would be just fine." He said,"I'm scared that something bad might happened to her." He said, I comfort him and he cries on my shoulders it reminds me of when we were still a small kid...

Flashback

6 years ago

Saehee and the 3 of us were playing around the garden. Eomma and appa was in the house preparing dinner, as we were running none stop, I just relized that Saehee was gone,"Where is Saehee?" I ask them they look around and shrug their shoulders,"Saehee-ah! Saehee-ah!" We yelled,"Kids! Lets have snacks!" Eomma yelled,"Eomma! Saehee is gone!" Daehyun said,"Mweo? Yaobo! Saehee's gone!" Eomma said, Appa went out from the house. We were searching for Saehee,"Eomma! She's here!" Daehyun screams, all of us runs towards Daehyun's direction. We saw Saehee was laying on the ground near the playground, she had been rushed to the hospital.

Minhyun was crying,"Eomma, Is Saehee gonna die?" He ask,"No, she's not, Saehee would be fine Minhyun-ah." Eomma said, Appa was hugging eomma, Minhyun was still crying, I comfort him and Daehyun hugs him,"Gwaenchanha Minhyun-ah, Saehee would be fine..." I said,"and she would always be fine." Daehyun adds

End of flashback

We had arrives at the hospital, I texted the nurse that we're here. We were standing infront of Saehee's room, I twisted the door knob and saw Saehee was on the bed wearing the breathing mask, we saw a note on the table, I take the note and reads it...

From: The school's nurse.
To: Saehee's oppa.

Saehee had been checked up and she would be fine. The doctor ask you to meet him when you've arrived. I'm going early since I need to get back to work.

I put down the note and look at Minhyun, he was holding Saehee's hand and blows it,"Saehee-ah, your hand is cold, you should get warm." He said, he tooks out a wool glove and puts it on Saehee's hands, He kiss Saehee's hand and stroke her hair. Minhyun is the type to always cares for Saehee, he always be over protective when it comes to Saehee, he always protects Saehee like she's his daughter or something, I place my hand on his shoulder,"She's okey now, you can relax Minhyun-ah." I said, he begans to relax,"I'll be going to meet the doctor, Daehyun-ah, take care of the both of them." I said, Daehyun nods.

"Saehee was just fine, she was just stressed up but the thing is, does Saehee ever told you that she had been feeling like nausea or something?" He ask, I shook my head,"Wae?" I ask,"Aniya, by looking at her record, she just have a normal fever but..." the doctor paused,"...We still need to scan wether she's really okey or not, if you gave us permission to scan, please sign the form." The doctor said, I think and think, Jongsuk-ah, Its okey, this is for Saehee, I sign the form and went outside...