Chapter 3

Saehee's POV

I was bored in my room, my body started to reduce the pain, I stood up from my bed, my legs still feels alittle numb but I just force myself to stand. I look outside the window (A/N The pitcure⬆), I feel like going outside since I'm so bored and I have nothing to do.

I went downstairs after preparing to school, Jongsuk was making breakfast,"Jeoneunachim." I said walking slowly towards the dining table, he looks at me and flash a smile,"Jeoneunachim!" He said,"Where is Daehyun and Minhyun oppa?" I ask,"Owh, Daehyun and Minhyun was in the music room." He said,"Owh." I said,"Good morning! Saehee-ah, are you feeling better? Should you just stay at home?" Minhyun ask,"Good morning, Its okey, I don't want to skip my subjects." I said,"Well, If you're feeling unwell, try to use your mind communication, okey?" Daehyun said,"Okey." I said and eats my porridge.

Minhyun was guiding me into the car since I was walking not that balance,"Thanks oppa." I said as I sit,"Give me a poppo.(Kiss.)" He said as he points to his cheeks, I gave him a peck at the cheeks and he smiles, suddenly,"ow ow ow ow ow!" Minhyun cries as Daehyun pinch and stretch his cheeks, Daehyun then lets go,"What was that for?" Minhyun ask,"Who said that you can get a kiss from Saehee?" He said,"Saehee~" Minhyun grind,"Aigoo, stop fighting. We better be hurry, they might be waiting." Jongsuk said as he enters, the car started to move and here it goes again. Minhyun and Daehyun started quareling,"Ya! Oppa, before I jump out from this car you both better stop fighting." I scold,"Ne." Minhyun sits like a 4 years old kid after being scold,"Say sorry, the both of you." I act like I was mad, they looks at each other,"Sorry." Minhyun and Daehyun hugs then pulls away.

We had arrives at school at, 6.30 in the morning. We were waiting in the car, the fangirls are kinda crazy out there,"Did they knew about this?" I ask,"Mr. Kim had told them and now, the fangirls are coming early today." Jongsuk said, I use my binoculars and looks at the fangirls,"Looks like its an EXO." I said,"How did you know?" They ask,"I've seen them lots of times fangirling over EXO at school, they are also your fangirls oppa." I said still looking at the fangirls.

A couple of minutes later, a black Van came, I got a call,"Where are you?" An old man ask, its Lee Soo Man,"I'm outside the school, is the black van EXO's?" I ask,"Ne." He said,"Okey, We'll be starting." I said then hang up. I look at them and signals them,"Mission starts." I said,we went out from the car, the crowd had increases their squels and yelled,"Girls, make a path!" I gave them a command,  they make a path, I was securing them the path, the girls started pushing and screaming, my eardrums are going to explode like this.

EXO had safely went to the registration room that is being guide by the discipline teacher. Jongsuk, Daehyun, Minhyun and Me were in the school president and student council office that is our resting place, I was reading books and the walkie talkie beeps,"School president and student council, please come to the registration room." Mr. Kim walkie talkied, 4 of us stoods up and walk towards the registration room.

@ registration room

We enters the room and saw EXO was sitting on the sofa, their attention turns towards us. Their eyes widens,"Hyung?!" They exclaim as they saw my brothers,"Annyeong, Saehee-ah!" D.O waves at me,"Annyeong!" I smile,"Okey, this are the school presidents and student council, they would be guiding you around the school." Mr. Kim said,"Jongsuk is the School president, Daehyun is the student council, Minhyun is the student council, while Saehee was the school president and student council." The discipline teacher said,"Okey, they would calls out your name. So please follow them, they would guide you to your classroom." Mr. Kim said,"Xiumin, Luhan and Kris." Jongsuk calls out, the 3 of them steps out,"Suho, Lay and Baekhyun." Daehyun said,"Chanyeol, Chen and D.O" Minhyun said, and lastly me, the three of them stoods infront of me, that is Kai, Sehun and Tao,"Annyeong! My name is Kim Jong In." Kai took out his hands and I shook my hands with him, I saw Tao was using the wheelchair,"Annyeong, Huang Zhi Tao." He smile and we both hand shake, I look at Sehun, he seems cold,"Oh Sehun imnida." He said with a cold tone,"Its okey, Sehun was not actually like that." D.O suddenly whispers,"Owh, you scared me D.O" I smile,"Hehe, I don't know that you're the school president and student council here, how are you?" He ask,"I'm fine." I smile then we bid goodbyes.