Chapter 5

I open my eyes as the ray of sun enters my room from outside, I rise up and felt a slight headache,"Good morning, Saehee." Jongsuk enters my room with a tray of food,"Good morning." I said, he walk towards me and place the tray infront of me,"What happened?" I ask,"You faint because of a fever, Its okey." He said,"Owh." I said,"Now, open your mouth and say 'Aaaa'." He said while holding a spoonful of porridge, I open my mouth and eats the porridge, my face lits up,"Uhm! Masisseo.(Its delicious.)" I said and gave a thumbs up.

-

I wear my brother's oversized T-shirt and my shorts, Jongsuk's T-shirt was kinda big that it makes me look like I wasn't wearing a shorts on. I enters the music room and looks around,"What should I do?" I ask myself, I enters the recording room and plays a song. I started to sing,'Teardrop' by Ailee.

I don't know what to do again, I took my violin case and took out my violin. I tune it and started to play 'Trap' by Henry. I have ended the song and I can hear a clap from behind, I turns around and saw them, EXO?! My jaw drops,"How did you guys know where I live?" I ask,"We call you this morning but instead, Daehyun answer the call and tells us that you have a fever, we intend to Visit you so he gave us the address." Lay said,"Aaah, you guy can just wait downstairs." I said,"Hehe, Jongsuk told us that you're upstairs." Luhan grind, I smile,"WAH! Is this your room? Daebak, its big." I heard Kai exclaim.

Tao's POV

I enters a room that has the label,'Little Hee.' On the door, my jaw drops as I saw the interior, there is a sofa, a big TV no! More like a cinema screen, a king sized bed, a walk in closet, A big bookshelf and a very big bathroom, the room walls was paint in white, the bathroom walls was white and the floor was a marble tile,"WAH! Is this your room? Daebak, its big." Kai exclaim as he enters the room, all of them enters the room and I saw Saehee came in last,"Well, It is my room." Saehee said,"Only you? This room is yours? Not sharing with your brothers?" Suho ask, She nods,"The bed is comfy~" Baekhyun jumps on the bed,"Ya! Mind your manners." Kris said,"Oops, Mian." Baekhyun grind,"Gwaenchanha." She said,"What's this room?" Chanyeol ask,"That room is where I keep my musical instruments." She said, Chanyeol opens it and his jaw drops,"Wae Hyung?" Sehun ask, his jaw drops too. My jaw drops as I saw many kind of instruments being place, from small to big instrument was in the room, there is also medals and trophy,"Are you an ace or something?" Kai ask as he looks at the trophy,"You got lots of award for being the best student in all nations and also in sports." I said,"Wah! Champion of a wushu, acrobatics, synchronized swimming and others." D.O said,"Well, that was a long time ago, since the age of 5 my life started to went busy with paparazzi and reporters around me. I quit those dreams at sport and focus at my study, the same thing happens when I'm in the age of 7, being labeled as the youngest genius in the whole nation." Saehee said,"but...Its not the same as you guys." She adds,"What do you mean?" Xiumin ask,"You guys have to bare with screamings and scandal stuffs while I only have to bare in camera lights and questions...You guys are tougher than mine." She said.

We were in Saehee's room, Saehee was at her desk reading some books, she looks cute wearing round glasses on,"Saehee-ah!" Jongsuk calls,"Ne?!" Saehee took off her glasses and runs out from her room going downstairs.

Saehee's POV

I heard my brother calls so I went downstairs. I gasp as I saw my parents and an unknown kid downstairs,"Eomma! Appa!" I run towards them and hugs the both of them, I broke the hug,"When did you guys came?" I ask,"Come in first." I adds. The boy sats in between Eomma and Appa,"We just came this morning." Appa said,"Owh." I said as I serve the tea, that boy looks at me and smile,"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Ryosuk imnida." That boy bows 90°,"L-lee?" Me and Jongsuk stuttered,"Uh, Saehee-ah, actually when Eomma and Appa was at France for 5 years, it happened that Eomma was pregnant and it was Ryosuk." Eomma said, Jongsuk and my jaw drops even wider,"Eomma, Appa, who are they? This Noona looks cute and this Hyung looks handsome." Ryosuk said,"The both of them are your noona and hyung." Appa said,"Saehee-ah, we're home! Uh? Eomma! Abeoji!" Minhyun and Daehyun exclaim,"Who are they Eomma?" Ryosuk ask again,"They are your hyungs Ryosuk-ah." Eomma said,"Mweo? Hyung?! Is he..." Daehyun paused,"our brother?!" Minhyun questioned, EXO went down from upstairs,"omo, who are this young and handsome men?" Eomma said, Sehun sat besides me while the others were in the kitchen searching for snacks,"Omo, are you Saehee's boyfriend?" Eomma ask,"Aniyo!" Me, Daehyun, Minhyun, Jongsuk and Sehun said together,"We're only friends." Sehun and I said in the same time,"Mrs. Lee, don't believe them, they love each other." Chen said from the kitchen,"Hyung!" "Oppa!" We both said in the same time again, Ryosuk laugh, we looks at him blankly,"The both of you look cute." He said, I blushes,"So, are you guys staying here?" I ask,"Aniya, Saehee-ah, can we ask you a favour?" Appa ask, I nods,"Can you take care of Ryosuk for just 5 month? Eomma and Appa would be having a business trip for 6 month and there aren't anyone who would take care of him at France." Eomma said,"And our flight would be this afternoon, so he would be staying with you today, please! Just for 5 month." Appa said,"Well, we're okey for that, but is he going to school here too?" Jongsuk ask,"Yes, I've registered him at the school just besides your school." Eomma said,"Okey." Minhyun smile, I smile and nods.