Chapter 1

*RING RING!*

My clock alarmed, I turn it off and jumps off from bed, I stretch my body and enters the bathroom. I went out from the bathroom already wearing my school uniform (That is the pitcure up there).

Its 5.10 in the morning, I prepare breakfast and went back upstairs to wake up somebody... I was straddling on this figure to wake him up,"Oppa, Ireona!!" I said,"5 more minutes, Saehee." He show his 5 fingers, I smirks after getting a very good Idea,"OPPA! ITS 6.50 ALREADY!" I yelled, He rise up from bed with wide eyes,"6.50?!! WE'RE LATE!" He rush enters the toilet, I run outside since I don't want to get caught by him,"LEE SAEHEE! YA, ITS STLL 5.15 IN THE MORNING!" He yelled,"Hahaa! Mianhae, you better hurry up or else the pancakes gets cold." I said,"Mweo? Pancake? Arrasseo!" He said then enters the bathroom. I enters my oldest brother's room, well, this one is easy to be handle, I lay down besides him and blow his ears, he twitch alittle bit but continue to sleep, Owwwhhh, so you're planning this game huh? I stood up and cup my mouth,"Lee Jongsuk! Wake up or I take half of your salary from your account!" I yelled a little loud, He stood up quickly,"Andwae! Not my salary!" He cups his face while making a surprise face,"Pft! I'm kidding." I said, he pinch my cheeks,"ow ow ow!!! Apa! (It hurts!)" I said, he lets go and give me a peck on the cheeks,"Good morning Lee Saehee." He grind, I grind,"Palli, before we late for school." I said and push him inside the toilet. I went out from the room and enters my 2nd oldest brother,"Oppa?" I peek through the door, he wasn't there,"Where is he?" I ask myself,"Meow~" I heard a meow, I look by my side and saw my cat went out from the music room. I enters the music room and saw Daehyun singing,"Oppa, since when do you wake up so early?" I ask,"I didn't sleep kiddo." He said,"Mweo? You're awake last night? You should get an enough rest oppa!" I pouts, he smile,"Hahah, is my little baby sister mad now?" He pinch my cheeks,"Ne." I pouts again, he hugs me,"Lets go downstairs." He said then we walk downstairs.

I had finished eating my pancake and washing the plates, I wear my coat and black thigh length socks, I arrange the socks on the sofa,"Oppa, I'll be waiting for you in the car, your socks are on the sofa and don't fight about socks." I said, they nods.

I was in the car, waiting for them, Minhyun enters first,"Where are they?" I ask,"Quarel about socks." He said, I frowns,"Kidding, they were taking their begs." He said, I pouts,"Hahah, Mian." He said then give me a peck on the cheeks. Both of them enters the car, I look at their ties,"Aigoo, Oppa, is this how you gonna show up infront of your fangirls?" I pulls them and fix their tie.

I was closing my eyes while listening to 'Yaobuseyo' by Nu'est. Someone pats my shoulder and I look who is it, It was Minhyun. He was looking at me,"What are you listening?" He ask,"Yaobuseyo~" I said,"Owh, Nu'est fan I see." He said, I took one earpiece off,"Saehee-ah, we Me and Daehyun wouldn't be home early today because we have a shooting for our comeback." Minhyun said,"MWEO?! Who is going to take care of Saehee?" Jongsuk ask, Daehyun points towards him,"I can't, I have a shooting to attend." Jongsuk said,"Gwaenchanha, I can just be by myself." I said, Lie! I actually scared to be alone,"Little baby, you have monophobia you know." Daehyun said,"and also we don't want to leave you because of what happened 3 years ago." Minhyun add...

Flashback

I open my eyes and relize that it was dark. I went outside my room and search for my brothers,"Oppa?" I enter Minhyun's room but he wasn't there, I proceed to Daehyun and Jongsuk's room but they aren't there too. My eyes started to become teary and my nose bleeds, I wipe it off but it doesn't stop. I went downstairs and relize that the living room was dark. I saw a girl wearinh a red dress outside the house,"Oppa! Eodiga?!" I yelled, I run upstairs and enters my room. I heard thunder, I cover my ears and screams,"OPPA!!!" I scream and my nose continuesly to bleed...