✨Episode Four: The Wall Came Tumblin' Down.✨

Previously on the Bad Girls Club, Gesniya, Mariyah, and Saphyre become closer as ever but are known as the "Trouble-Making Trio" by Veronica and the rest. Taylor starts to slowly open up to the TMT and began making amends, making Veronica feel some type of way about it. After hashing it out with Mariana, Mariyah pretended to drop the beef to break up the other group. Another plot to break up the group was watching Veronica and Taylor's friendship crack.

Veronica: YOU A PHONY ASS UGLY ASS BITCH TAYLOR, FUCK OUT MY FACE!

Taylor: *Gets up from the floor and shakes her head* Whatever, you're obviously drunk or high as hell right now. *Rolls eyes and walks to her room*

Veronica: NO I'M NOT NO DAMN DRUNK OR HIGH, SO WHAT? DO SOMETHING THEN PUSSY ASS BITCH! WON'T EVEN STAND UP TO ME, THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOU SCARY AND LYING! UGLY ASS THOT!

Mariyah: *Bursts out laughing*

*Pop Up*

Taylor: Honestly, I don't know what the fuck happened in the living room just now but Veronica better calm all that down before I whoop her ass.

*Pop Up over*

The screen cuts over to Veronica, Gesniya, and Mariyah in Mariyah's room.

Veronica: Like honestly, I couldn't believe that I was friends with that phony ass bitch. How dare she talk shit about me and try being my friend after that? Oh hell nah, I don't play that shit man.

Mariyah: Now you see why we don't like that bitch. *Laughs*

*Pop Up*

Mariyah: I thought me and Taylor were going to be friends in this house but she showed herself to be a thotty shit talker who is just super irrelevant. I'm not dealing with people like that at all so I'm not even going to address her. I'll simply ignore her like you got beat up by my bitch a lot so haha.

*Pop Up over*

Gesniya: Honestly, I really don't like that bitch at all. *Shakes her head* She can continue getting her ass beat but not by me, I already proved to that bitch not to fuck with me.

-In the Confessional: Veronica-

Veronica: I don't trust nor like Gesniya either so that bitch better watch how she acts and talks towards me. I already done had enough of Taylor's stupid ass, now I'm waiting on the perfect time to confront Gesniya.

-Confessional over-

The screen cuts over to Taylor and Lola who were sitting outside on a hammock.

Taylor: Lola, I honestly didn't say anything about Veronica whatsoever and then she gonna attack me because of what Mariyah said like hello? She's apart of the TMT and you believe her words over somebody you fucked with since day one? Get the fuck outta here.

Lola: I don't know the whole story to it but you did keep your cool when she pushed you on the ground like that. If that was me I would've been swinging and going crazy but you did real good.

Taylor: I had to! I ain't wanna go home because of me beating that ugly bitch ass. Stay out of drama Lola Bunny cause it will drain you out. *Laughs*

Lola: Don't worry about that, I stay in my own world. *Giggles*

Taylor: *Sniffles a bit* I just feel like nobody has my back in this house. *Starts crying* A bitch done turned on me that quick...

Lola: Hey, you already know that I got your back, no doubt about it. *Wipes her tears away* Stop allat crying now, you know I got you and you got me okay? I'm sure Mariana has your back too.