✨Episode One: Touchdown in Hawaii - Part 2.✨

The screen cuts over to the BGC house and the girls doing their makeup, getting ready to go out to the club for their first night at the house. All of the girls were doing last minute touch-ups before they all headed to the limo to the hottest dance club in Honolulu, M Club. The girls got out of the limo when they arrived at M Club. Immediately, they all got glasses and bottles, starting to drink it up.

*Pop Up*

Saphyre: Everybody having mad fun, ya'll! We drinking, dancing, chilling, everybody just having a good time man. That's what I like to see.

*Pop Up over*

Gesniya: *Gasps and looks up at the ceiling* OH MY GOD, THEY PLAYING TRINI MUSIC!

Mariyah: *Looks at Gesniya* You Trinidadian?

Gesniya: HELL YEAH! TRINI GIRLS, UP! *Stands in the center and starting wining her hips, singing along to the music playing* Everyday is fete, I come out tuh fete, ah. Fete, ah fetein more than you! Is sweat, I come out tuh sweat, ah wet, ah. Sweatin more than you! I come tuh wine and ah jam and ah sure. Tuh catch it more than you! Cause when ah fetein of course I does, Do it like ah bosssssssssss!

Mariana: Ayyeee, you get that shit Trini gyal! *Laughs and starts dancing with Taylor, sipping her liquor*

Mariyah: *Looks at Mariana and rolls her eyes* This bitch..

Saphyre: *Looks at Mariyah* What's up?

Mariyah: None of us know each other yet so keep calm but that bitch is something else. She all up on Taylor too! Know what I'm saying?

Saphyre: I feel you girl.

Mariyah: *Shakes her head and sips from her Margarita* I mean she just feeling up on some girls and tryna talk to Taylor at the same time! Hoe.

*Pop Up*

Mariyah: A hoe like Season 1's Angela? Not surprising. There's always one on every season..*Laughs*

*Pop Up over*

Gesniya: Ya'll gotta put me on.

Mariyah: We're talking about how fake that dyke is. Imma just call her Mann Dyke from now on. Fake as fuck. Like why is she even here? Don't trust that hoe.

Gesniya: Okay, let's roll. *Nods*

The girls grab the last of their drinks and have their last bit of fun before walking out the club.

Gesniya: *Looks at Veronica and laughs* How many shots did you have?

Veronica: Probably like fifteen of 'em! *Laughs*

Taylor: *Looks around* I hear Black people music and Spanish people music. SPANGLISH!? Oh hell yeah, we at the Spanglish club! *Grabs Saphyre and walks towards the other club*

Lola: *Runs and trips, falling down* YIKES!

Saphyre: Damn twin! *Helps Lola up and laughs* You party hard!

*Pop Up*

Lola: I'm a pretty clumsy ass bitch like I stay falling for no reason. I know us shorter people are closer to hell but damn, the Devil gotta let a bitch walk.

*Pop Up over*

All of the girls walk to the other club and instantly get on the tables, dancing and chatting with other people. Taylor was dancing on one guy while talking to the other one. Gesniya, Mariyah, and Saphyre stood by close, drinking and dancing. Lola and Veronica were dancing while Mariana was standing around a bit.