✨Reunion Part 2: The Last Straw.✨ (Continued..)

Taylor: *Pushes Mariana* BITCH, MOVE!

Gesniya: *Grabs Mariana and sits her down, laughing* Pussy bitch ain't worth you getting kicked out the reunion, babes.

Mariana: Aigh aigh aigh. *Sits down* I don't regret that punch so I ain't saying sorry! *Looks at Paris* I'm smacked as fuck..

Paris: I CAN TELL! *Laughs* LOW RED ASS EYES!

Mariana: Nah but what happened to me and sour pussy? She started being a corny ass lil' bitch, on some real shit. Janielle the new girl so I dance with her and compliment her and make her feel welcomed and Taylor wanna get all in her feelings like bitch, stop. If you know I'm about you fuck is you doubting me for? Major turn off. Then Lola fake ass wanna pop off like she about something and take Taylor side like are you serious? *Laughs and shakes her head*

Taylor: Yeah I doubted my feelings for you because you liking other bitches, fuck you mean?

Mariana: GET SMART WITH ME AGAIN SOUR PUSSY I'M GONNA FUCKING PUNCH THE SHIT OUTTA YOU AGAIN, DO IT!

Paris: Mariana, chill! *Laughs and sighs* Let's take a look at the clips and see how it really went down. Let's roll!

[Clips]

Lola: *Looks up at Mariana* It made me feel some type of way that you were along with the bullshit the girls did without you saying something Mari.

Mariana: I wasn't apart of it, I was just standing there and watching.

Lola: I understand that, which is better than tormenting her, but it still isn't good at all. You liked her or something so why didn't you at least say something baby girl?

Mariana: I mean I feel bad though but me and Veronica click more closer. I'll apologize to her since I'm not even the bully type.

Lola: She's just upset and hurt, she doesn't need more hurt added on by her crush not doing something.

Mariana: *Nods her head* Yeah..

Taylor: *Walks out the house and sits next to Lola*

Mariana: *Looks at Taylor* I'm shocked they didn't throw your mattress in the pool yet but I honestly do feel bad, Tay. I apologize on their behalf that they turning up too much about you. I can't tell them to stop, they grown ass woman but I'm still sorry.

*Pop Up*

Taylor: I know for a fact that Mariana liked me like I liked her but she just went along with the bullshit for what? But she did apologize to me. I don't know if we'll be close but we can still be cool with each other.

*Pop Up over*

--

*Pop Up*

Lola: Everybody is really against Taylor at this point and it's making me crazy cause I like Gesniya but then again I have Taylor's back so I really don't know what to do. By the looks of it, Mariana's drifting off to Gesniya and her crew so..what now? *Shrugs and sighs* If they want crazy, they'll get crazy soon enough.

*Pop Up over*

--

Mariana: *Runs from the kitchen and looks around* I heard new girl, where is she?

Janielle: *Looks at Mariana and waves, smiling* Right here girly!

Mariana: Beautiful as fuck, damn.. *Walks to her and hugs her, grinning*