✨Episode Thirteen: This Bitch Gotta Go!✨

Previously on the Bad Girls Club, the girls packed their bags to go to the beautiful Venice, Italy for a two week vacation. Bad girls Kamille and Janielle have some unreleased tension which lead to them arguing then fighting. New girl Asha joins the Bad Girls Club cast as the third replacement of the season. A very unexpected hookup happened between two girls, Mariyah and Saphyre.

In the morning, the bad girls woke up and stayed in their own rooms for now, talking amongst each other. The camera cuts to Saphyre and Mariyah, awoke and talking to each other in bed.

*Pop Up*

Saphyre: What happened last night..I guess you can say lead to more shit..and that more shit is to come later on. *Blushes and chuckles softly, shrugging her shoulders* I don't know man, it's like..me and Mariyah are best friends but it lead to something more. Anybody hurts her or decides to step at her wrong, then they will definitely have to come through me first.

*Pop Up over*

Mariyah: *Looks at Saphyre, kissing her cheek softly* So, what does this mean between us, Saphy? We best friends..are we more than that..?

Saphyre: *Blushes and chuckles* We are best friends, there's no changing that at all. But, yeah I guess it does mean we're more than best friends.. *Looks at her, biting her lip* But um..we're not gonna tell anybody about this, alright? This stays between you and me.

Mariyah: *Nods* Alright, that seems fair..even though it's really confusing me. *Laughs* I'm not even bisexual, Saphyre. Like this is really confusing me. I'm willing to try it..and everything we did last night..I surely loved it, it's just that..you're my first..I don't know. Girlfriend!? *Shrugs* I don't wanna make this a mistake I guess..

Saphyre: *Grabs Mariyah's shoulders and kisses her softly* It's not gonna be a mistake, I promise you. You're my best friend, alright Saphy? Not letting you get hurt. I'm definitely not letting you go nowhere either.

Mariyah: *Kisses her back softly, nodding* Alright. Same goes to you too, Saphyre. *Smiles and hugs her tightly* I love you, Saphyre.

Saphyre: I love you too, Mariyah. *Hugs her tightly, rocking them side to side*

*Pop Up*

Mariyah: Me and Saphyre? We're both just as confused but we're gonna see where this can possibly lead to. If we stay girlfriend and girlfriend, cool with me. If we stop this whole shenanigan and stay best friends, that's absolutely cool with me too. *Nods and smiles* I just...kinda want her to eat me one more time though..and other stuff that's not meant for television.. *Cackles*

*Pop Up over*

The camera cuts over to Taylor and Lola.

Lola: So, how do you feel about the new girl Asha?

Taylor: *Shrugs* She seems okay, I guess. I don't think that she meant to start that argument between Kamille and Janielle, to be honest. Matter of fact, I'm starting to get really tired of Kamille being here. Just by her being here stirs up mad unnecessary bullshit ass drama for no reason. *Rolls her eyes* I'm getting annoyed by Janielle but that's just Janielle.

Lola: I see what you mean. I have no problem with Kamille but she's a drama magnet just like Gesniya was. I mean, they were able to click like quick and get along hella fast, so what do you think that means? *Tilts her head and scoffs*

Taylor: Instead of Janielle going home, I think Kamille should go home. *Looks at Lola and nods* You agree?

Lola: Yeah, I damn sure do. *Nods and crosses her arms over her chest*