VikkLan-smut-

puppylover123456889
This is my first ever smut...you don't like you,don't read..I'm sorry..
Warning:smut...
(Kill me) yeah this will be weird..so skip if you don't like ok ok! Here I go...minecraft skins..you know...human what ever!
-----------------------
Vikk p.o.v
Me and Lachlan have been dating for about may be 2 years well to years tonight! At 12pm
So I kind of..got some...well I bought a maids dress that was my colors of my shirt the demons with blur and red. I was really nervous this would be my first time...and all..so yeah eats see how this goes I heard the front door open I walk out of the bath room looked at my self in a mirror we hade in our room the dress was short I hade lagging on that we're blue and wearing panties...the things I do for him...I hade the little red bow in my hair I sigh and smile and walk over to the bed sitting like a cat (I'm sorry all the cat hybrids out there!)it's 9pm...this will be a long night..."Lachlan! Can you help me please!" I scream "Yeah I'll be up in a minute!" I hears him yell back I heard foot steps and I smile as he opens the door. He looks at me.
"Vikk what are you wearing!?"he said looking at me. "Do you not like it master?..." I ask apacting like a maid. " no you look sexy" he said I blush lightly he walks  over to me kissing me lightly pushing me on my back smirking looking me up and down. (Q/A SOMEONE HELP ME!)
"Vikk you went all out didn't you...?"he said smirking
"Only for you Lachy~" I said smiling he smirked kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot I let out a little moan. He bit down on my neck. Pulling away looking at my neck "know everyone knows you mine!" Lachlan said he pulled off the maids dress and the leggings and panties I blush hiding my face in a pillow "ow don't hide Vikk...you look beautiful~" he said smiling I blush more a look at him "that's it don't be scared I will not hurt you..." He opend the drawer right be side the bed pulling out some lube  (Q/A is that right?i hate this)I tug at his red jacket he smiled taking off the jacket and shirt dropping them on the floor kissing me once more. "Hands and knees know Vikk" he said smirking. I got on my hands and knees biting my lip filling a sharp pain as I felt one of his fingers in me. It hurt like hell.he pushes a nothing one trusting them roughly making me cry out in pain and pleaser.
"ahh~ faster..."I cried out wanting more and more
He stopped and pulled them out I whimpered
I felt so thing at my hole when it pushed in a cried in,pleaser
"Ow Ahhh~faster please!" I said moaning load his thrust was getting harder and harder.
"AHH~ Fuck! Lachy!" I cried out "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I accord my back
I heard grunts and a few moans from Lachlan. "Vikk your so tight~" Lachlan said
"Y-y-y-your j-j-j-just b-b-big! I said moaning. Clenching the bed sheets. "O-o-ow! I-I-I-m ganna c-c-c-cum! I moan out.
"Me to" I heard him say
"LACHY!~" I screamed as I cum. Panting and and breathing
He pulled out laying be side me pulling the covers over us.
"Happy 2 year we have been dating" Lachlan said I look at the clock 12:01 pm...
"Love you..." I said sleep washing over me
'"I love you to"I heard Lachlan say be for I fell asleep..
---------------
First smut hope you like it! There you go puppylover123456889