Free me (poofless)

Ok so yeah pooflessmy favorite ship! BE SIDES SKYDIL OF COURSE!
Killer:yeah um this was from krista and Lilly so yeah home you guys like it and umm yeah hope you like...I guess..
Pink:YEAH BYE!
Sad j:yay...
-------------------------------
Preston p.o.v
Me and my 2 friends Lachlan and Jerome were Daring me to go down in the basement of a old house..I have not been good ever since Rob disappeared...I have been scared worried...so me and Lachlan and Jerome do dares...he disappeared 1 week ago...and I can't sleep...I hade a crush on him for fudge sacks! But I was always afraid to tell because if he said no..it would be awkward..and it could ruin our friendship...so yeah we joke about poofless...but truth lay I won't it to be real...but sadly it can't be...because I don't think he is gay or bi...so..yeah...it's sad..."ok go to the basement!"Lachlan said crossing his arms smirking."yeah lava p!"Jerome said smiling.
I turn to my lava self for light and look down the long dark scary stairs...I sigh...fear in my eyes as I step down the stairs...hearing drops of water hosting they won't hit me and turn me into obsidian...i felt pain hit my shoulder as a water drop hot my lava skin...I hold my hand in pain...I keep walking not watching to chicken out..be side of I do Lachlan and Jerome will make fun of me..."I'll make Lachlan kiss will and Jerome kiss Mitch after this.."I mumble under my Breath as I get to the bottom...I look around..old pictures...old close in boxes...old furniture...I look afound picking up,one,of the pictures..it was a girl with pink and black hair he was smiling I set it down and look around...I think Robs sister hade that kind of hair...I thought..((Q/A I don't think Rob has a sister..but guess what..go with it))
"I don't know..."he whispered falling to his knees...his hand was on the glass...I put my hand on the glass right were his hand was...thats when it started to Glow I stepped back and so did he..the mirror cracked...and cracked..."NO STOP"I said he sarted crying again...my lave...broke the glass...no...I screamed no as the mirror cracked all the way on one side...I was screaming praying it would stop...it kept cracking...Rob was in tears standing there pushing the glass
"LET ME OUT" he screamed as he kept hitting the glass trying to brake it...I look around..when i see a bat...I pick it up..."I'll smash it...and see what happens...and if it falls...I'm so sorry...and I have hade a crush on you for 1 year now...I. Sorry..."I said raining the bat over my head "I love you to..."he said smiling I swing hitting the mirror..that's when Rob fell out,of,it...I smiled and hugged him tight he hugged back crying I rub his back trying to calm him...he looked at me...I smiled and kisses him he kissed back and I was as happy as can be...this is my woofless all mine..never letting go..ever..
Got it!
------------------
There we go! Lilly and krista! Hope you like! Bye!