Fear of You Leaving me (Bodaki)

Hi! This was requested! Yes I still do request but you have to message me for it forgot to tell you guys that message me for the request and yeah!
LeojinKitty here you,go!

~Fluff and Sad~

Story line-Baki and bodil have been dating for 1 year and Baki is a Neko and Bodil is a hybrid of a fox
((!cough! Jollyisafoxhybridto !cough!))
As I was saying and bodil is keeping the fox thing a secret fear that baki will leave him! Yeah!

Here we go
❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️

Baki's P.o.v(Point of view)
1 year!, 1 year of me and bodil dating I'm so happy! I ran around my tail waving back and forth I was giggling as I ran I was waiting for bodil to get home! So we can celebrate! Together!, it's been a long year we almost broke up once but it was a misunderstanding and we forgave each other right away!
((A/N S AND M CAME ON THIS IS NOT A SMUT MY GAH PANDORA!))
I ran up the stairs to our room snooping and going through the desk in the room getting the little box out, no I'm not proposing it's a orange,  yellow and green neckless I think he will like it! I heard the door close and I atomically ran down the stairs almost falling I stopped at the bottom stair and looked at bodil standing there with a bunch of red and white roses I giggled and ran to him, he chuckled and handed me the roses I smiled and smelled them, they smell like honey and sugar, they smell sweet! I giggled and held out the little box to him he smiled and took the best X opening it, "baki! This is beautiful!" He said hugging me I smiled and hugged back....he's my everything! I pulled him to the coach sitting down and pulling him down with Me I giggle and played with his black hair, that's when  I saw fox ears and a tails form on bodil I back up a bit looking at him he blushes and fell off the couch."Baki! You where not supposed to find out about my fox side!" Bodil said panicking, I was amazed....he pulled his knees to his chest I sit in the floor lifting his head up...

"It's amazing...." I said smiling
"It-it I-is?"bodil asked looking at me, I smiled
"Of course! I love you for you!" I said pulling him into a kiss
We sit there kissing for what seems like forever till we pull away for air, we lean our for heads together and giggled

"Happy 1 year anniversary....I love you...."I mumbled, he chuckled
"Hey I love you more you Neko!"he said laughing I laughed along with him

Secrets can be good and bad but secrets aren't meant to be kept...well not forever.....but secrets can break and build but you must be careful...and I hope this teaches you to be careful of feelings....
❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️
Words-506
Yeahhhhhhhh