Who Do I Pick? (Veston vs Viklan)

I was board...so yeah....Veston vs Vikklan
Dun dun dun!
It's short like Vikk! Inside joke! XD
SO YEAH HOPE  YOU ALL LIKE AND YEAHHH LETS GOOOOOO
------------------------------------
Vikk p.o.v
Why..why did this start...why a war over me..I really don't love...I'm not in mood for love but they keep fighting over me! It's getting annoying....
"HE LOVES ME MORE" I heard Preston  scream from down the hall I was in my room reading...
"I'm your dreams lava mob! Me loves me!" Lachlan said
I faced planed and keep reading my book it was about love so yeah I like romance books...don't judge......I sighed as they screamed and cussed at each other...they do this everyday offering to help me! But ahh it getting bad and badger and bader! and I need my space! You know a time for my self...that's when I felt eyes on me...I put the book,down seeing Preston and  Lachlan at the foot of my bed...
"Need help..?"Preston ask smiling
"Let me help to!" Lachlan said smiling I face palmed..can I me alone...for 7 minutes....
"No...Im fine...." Said and I keep on reading they keep staring at me! Ahh! Just go away! I thought
"Are you sure I could get you!"Lachlan said
"you,mean we can!"Preston said growling
"Yeah what ever....."Lachlan said crossing his arms..
"Guys I love you both ok...just please just  leave me alone!" I said as Nicely as I can
"Oh..."Lachlan said
"Oh...ok..."piston said sadly they both left the room...I sighed I felt bad now....i got up walking out seeing them actually talking and not fighting...it felt..weird...I walked up to them they go nerves..."guys I'm,sorry...I like you both so why don't you just lie each other to..." I ask I blushed and kisses them both in thee cheek and walked off...this is going to be weird...a 3 some..? Well as long as they don't fight...
I'm happy....
-------------------
There we go! XD
Words- 349