Chapter 5

Y/n pov

"Hey what's wrong"Brittany asked "oh it nothing just that me and dick reveled that we both like each other and know I can't see him anymore"!!!"calm down its not the end of the world he will find us and figure something out come on his nightwing he is a superhero for crying out loud it's what he does."

Dicks pov right after you were kidnapped

I woke up to the sound of the a crash and quickly got up and ran to the sound of the crash it was y/n's room I knew she was in trouble I kicked the door opened and find a mess all over the room and the window broken"y/n where are you!!!! "Master Greyson are you all right a British accent said to me "no Alfred y/n has gotten kidnapped I should have listened to joker dick"what happened"I looked up and saw Bruce in the doorway "sh....e got kidnapped by joker because I didn't listen "dick it will be alright we will find her don't worry about it"he said in a calm reassuring voice I nodded

Y/n pov

I miss dick so much after he reveled he liked me I couldn't stop thinking about those three words he said before I went to sleep I couldn't take it I had to get of this apartment I put on my mask and nightingale outfit and Jumped out the window I had to see superman I don't have powers anymore so I couldn't fly I had to walk to his place.

Time skip*

"Clark where are you"I'm in the kitchen"someone shouted Clark we have to talk and I barely noticed I had the kryptonite on my neck and it weakened him "I'm sorry I shouldn't have come"wait he said what brings you to motrohplias"I got kidnapped by joker and I can't go back because he will kill my best friend I can't do anything I didn't even know anyone knew I was related to you."What are you going to do y/n" I don't know Clark, joker took me from dick the one I love"wait doesn't he like you too he told me once" what!!! "You knew he liked me and you didn't say anything"well I didn't know you had the same feelings for him"well I do ok I need to go before Brittany finds out I left or even worse joker.....

A/n he guys here's another chapter I hope you like it see you guys later byeeeee😁