Chapter 7

Tris' POV

I'm getting ready for my date right now with Christina, Marlene, and Shauna. During training all we did was practice punching so no damage.

"Girls, just please don't cake my face in make-up." I say.

"Fine, your a buzzkill!" Christina says jokingly and I laugh.

They start working and it doesn't take long so I put on my clothes and look in the body mirror.

I have messy curly hair, mascara, eyeliner, and pink lipgloss. It's simple but pretty. I like it.

"Thank you guys so much!" I say and give them both a hug.

"No problem, just don't have to much fun tonight." Christina says and starts wiggling her eyebrows.

"I won't! No worries!" I say and we all laugh.

I hear someone behind me so I look behind me and find him. Four.

He has a tight black shirt on with some black jeans and a leather jacket. He looks hot.

"You look beautiful." He says and I let out a small smile.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I say and get up.

We head out the door in a comfortable silence, occasionally bumping shoulders as we walk.

"So, we should not tell the other initiates anything. If any of them find out, they could think your rank in dauntless would be because of favoritism. But I know whatever rank you get you deserve." Four days breaking the silence.

I look at him and nod a little. "I'll make sure if this goes any further that I won't let Christina and Marlene know that we did. And as for the rest...we just won't let them find out." I say and he nods then looks at me.

"You know, I've had a crush on you since I saw you on the train." He says with a small smile.

I'm a little taken back at first but after a few seconds I let out a shy smile and we go on walking to the surprise location in a comfortable silence.

"We're here." He says after a few minutes.

When I look up I see that we're at the chasm on some hidden rocks. The view is beautiful and there's a picnic set up at the end of the rock.

"Oh my gosh..." I whisper quietly and four looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd like it." Four says and scratches the back of his neck.

"I don't like it, I love it!" I say and a big smile spreads on my face.

I hear four let out a sigh of relief and smile a little.

"Thank gosh, I got worried for a little bit. Well, want to eat?" He asks.

I nod and we sit down on the blanket, our ankles getting sprayed by the spray of the chasm water.

We ended up having hamburgers and dauntless cake.

"So, we should probably get to know each-other more." I say and he nods grinning.

"Like what? Personal things?" He says and cracks a smile but he almost seems a little nervous.

"Well, depends on the question."

"Okay...what's your favorite color?" He asks and looks into my eyes with his usual smirk.

"Now that crossing the line." I say and we both laugh.

"Dark blue." I say and he nods. "What's yours?"

"Blue-grey."

We keep asking silly questions like that for a little while until one question pops up.

"How could you live with Zeke and Uriah for your whole life?" I can't help but laugh at that and he chuckles a little.

"Well, you have to learn to get used to their pranks then learn how to hurt them and your all set. Either way, they don't bother me as much as they bother our friends, they're pretty overprotective when it comes to me." He nods.

We talked for another hour and then I had to get back to the dorms.

We picked up the picnic and he walked me to the dauntless born dorms, saying goodbye at the door.

"Thanks for everything. It was perfect." I whisper and he smiles a little.

"No problem, I had fun. Well I'll see you later then." I nod and we both walk away.

I go into the dorm and when I get my bed Christina is sitting there with her head against the bunks railing, asleep with Marlene on her own bed asleep.

Christina waited 3 hours on my bed. Wow. Plus it's 10 pm, she should probably get to her dorms.

"Hey Chris." I whisper and poke her face.

She jumps up and rubs her eyes.

"Where am I?" She asks then sees me.

"Omg! How'd the date go?! Did he kiss you?! Did he ask you out again?! Did he-" I cut her off from her rambling.

"It was good but no, we just had a date and probably won't have another one." I say and she slumps back onto my bed.

"Ugh! Great. Now I owe Mar 5 points." She says and I laugh quietly.

"Hey Chris, you should probably get back to your dorms and get some sleep for tomorrow." I say and she nods.

She gets up and goes to the door connected to the transfers dorm. I watch her until she gets to her bed. I shut the door and walk back to my bed.

I take off my dress and put on some shorts and a tank top.

I lay down and go to sleep, thinking about what is going on between four and I.

------------------

Ok, no excuses this time. It's been two months and I'm really sorry! I don't usually take this long but I may or may not have made another fanfiction....

It's called "divergent:fours story(modern day)" and has 5 parts so far so read it if you want.

Anyways please like and comment as you please! Love you initiates!