Brandon

I woke up at 3 am. My plane does not leave for another 17 hours, but I did not want to wait. I was finally getting away. Away from my brothers, and my mother, and here. I live in California. Most people love it here. I dont, I hate it. I live for snow, cold, and ice. Not sand, water, and heat. I like it where it is cold. My hobby is snowboarding. Yeah, I know, not your typical Cali girl's cup of tea.

So, 3:30 am, rolled around and I decided to stop procrastinating and get stuff done. I started by cleaning my room. I made my bed, and picked up all the trash off the floor. My plan is to stay with my aunt for three weeks, but I packed everything I couldn't live without, in case this visit turns into a move in. I made sure I had everything I needed packed. I keep notebooks of things. Like everything. It calms me down to have multiple notebooks filled with inspirational quotes. Like seriously, am I the only one with a strange attachment to office supplies?

Four in the morning and I am ready to go. Before I leave I am going to write to my friend Brooklyn. She has been my internet friend for four years. We have Skyped, and Snap Chatted, and Facebooked and Instagramed and Facetimed and wrote letters. It is madness. Her name is Brooklyn. She is 16, so only a two year difference. Brooklyn is my only real friend. Nobody really like me around here. So moving to Colorado won't really affect anyone.

My family consists of my mom, four brothers and a cat. I hate cats. I am going to aunts, and that family would consist of three cousins, my aunt and my uncle. My brothers are Jason, Charlie, Lee, and Max. My cousins are Nate, Chris, and Josh. I like the idea of having to deal with three older boys, over four anyday.

At 5 am, i decided to go make cereal. I didn't do the dishes, so I changed my mind, and grabbed a granola bar. My flight leaves in 14 hours and 15 minutes. I better get down to chores to get an extra $40 for my trip. I have been saving up for two years. I went to check for my money. All there. My brother Max, is in charge of me and getting me to the airport. And i made a deal with my mother that if I do everybody's chores, I get a last minute $40.

Chores- they consist of dishes, laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, and everything else. I thought, I might as well start with the hard stuff. I cleaned the bathroom, then vacuumed every room in the house. And I mopped the floor, and did the dishes. A lot of work.

After doing all my chore, I went to Max's room and got my money. $40, all there. At 12pm, I am ready to go. It is 7 hours and 43 minutes until we go to the airport, and I want time to go faster. Now I don't know what to do. My brother is driving me there in three hours. I need to have enough time at the airport before getting on the plane, so we have to leave five hours early.

It takes an hour to get to the airport, and about an hour to get through security. Then I will have to text people and shop and stuff so five hours. The clock finally hit 2 pm. I was texting Brooklyn since like 5 a.m., and she said she has a surprise, so should I be scared? So 2 pm. Max and I left the house and drove to the airport. He got me through security then left. Right before he left, he gave me an envelope, and told me to open it when I got on the plane. I sat it in my backpack and gave the people my suitcases.

I walked around the airport, texting people and going through stores. I found a cute necklace, that I was going to send to Brooklyn when I got the chance. It was 45 minutes before I had to get on the plane so I went to the bathroom. Then I went to Tim Hortons and got an Ice capp and some Timbits. I put them in my backpack and gave the lady my ticket.

It took me a few minutes to find my seat, but not that long. When I got there, there was already a boy sitting down. He looked about my age, with dark brown hair.

"Is this your seat?" he asked me

"Yeah."

"Will you take the window? I dont like it."