part eight

pepper_xox: done.

irwin94: done...?

pepper_xox: everything hurts ashton...

irwin94: pepper, i'm worried. what's going on?

pepper_xox: i'm hurting physically

irwin94: why?

pepper_xox: stupid kids at school

irwin94: are you going to be okay, or do i need to come get you and take you to the hospital

pepper_xox: can you come over? i really want to meet you. just come over and stay with me.

irwin94: of course. just send me the address

pepper sent him the address and sat in her bedroom, looking at every single bruise. kids at school had pushed her into a wall and just beat her up until they got bored.

irwin94: pepper i'm here

pepper_xox: just come in, go upstairs, first door on the right

irwin94: okay

ashton followed the instructions and stopped in front of a closed door.

"pepper?" he called out softly, opening the door slowly.

"hi," pepper smiled through her tears.

"are you okay? oh my god, this is horrible. who did this to you?" ashton sat next to her on the bed and looked at the bruises on her arms.

"some kid named derek and his friends," she replied.

"wait, i know a derek. tall, black hair, kind of sarcastic?" ashton asked.

"yeah. he goes to West Manchester High School," she nodded.

"that fucker. i'll make sure it won't happen again, okay, pep?" ashton wrapped her in a hug.

"say that nickname again. it's cute," pepper smiled.

"pep, short for pepper," ashton smiled back. "you're gorgeous, pepper. i don't know why i didn't want to meet you earlier."

"awe, you don't have to lie to me, ash," pepper laughed.

"i'm not lying, you dork," ashton replied to her, letting out a soft laugh.

pepper just laughed. she was grateful to have ashton there, because her mom and dad never were.

"holy shit, do you lift every two hours?" pepper asked while looking at ashton's arms.

"no. i'm a drummer and i practice every day," he replied.

"oh," pepper looked down at her lap.

"you're so cute, pep," ashton smiled while wrapping her in a hug.

{•}

double update holla

-paynesgirl99x