part twenty eight

irwin94: i need to ask you something very important later

irwin94: meet me at the dunkin donuts by your house at eight

pepper_xox: but i was gonna invite you over today :(

irwin94: i'll come over but i have to leave before right

pepper_xox: okay :)

irwin94: i'm on my way, princess :*

pepper_xox: see you in a few ash :)

pepper waited for her adorable boyfriend, passing the time by starting an episode of supernatural. she's on season 11, but she's watched the most recent episode, so she picked a random episode she liked from netflix.

a knock on the door ten minutes later interrupted the episode she was watching.

"come in!" she yelled, resuming the episode.

"hey, you watching supernatural?" ashton walked in, setting his keys down.

"yep. my favorite episode ever," she nodded.

"which one?" he asked, sitting next to her.

"season six, episode fifteen, they're in an alternate universe, where they're the stars of the hit tv show 'supernatural', but they think they're still dean and sam. it's pretty funny," pepper explained.

"sounds funny," ashton commented.

pepper caught ashton up on the episodes he'd been watching, and he was now on season six. they watched almost half the season before ashton wanted to leave.

"dress fancy, we're going out later too," ashton gave her a small kiss on the cheek and walked to his car.

{•}

eight o'clock rolled around and pepper had done her hair to look better than it usually did. she was wearing a simple black dress that hugged her curves, and her hair was down in waves. she wore small black heels and grabbed her keys, ready to meet ashton.

"you look beautiful," ashton commented as he approached her.

"and you look.. wow," pepper stared in awe at ashton, who was in a formal shirt under a blazer, and black pants. he didn't ditch the dirty old converse but pepper didn't mind at all.

"what did you need to ask me?" pepper wondered.

"not here," ashton led her to his car and drove to a small clearing in an empty park, pulling a bouquet of roses out of the backseat.

he took her hand and led her to the middle of the clearing.

"pepper mason, will you do me the honor of going to prom with my happy ass?" ashton asked with a smile, making pepper laugh.

"of course," she pulled him in for a kiss.

{•}

they are my otp

i wrote this in chemistry whoops

GUYS MADE IN THE A.M. CAME OUT TODAY AND I HAVENT LISTENED TO IT BC SCHOOL BUT I CANT WAIT

-paynesgirl99x