epilogue

pepper and ashton started their life together. they both went to college, ashton as a music major and pepper as a journalist. they found a house shortly after they got married, and stayed in manchester.

the wedding wasn't extravagant, it was a small wedding with all their friends and family. just the way they both wanted it.

a few years later, after they both had graduated from college, pepper found out she was going to have a baby. ashton was more than happy, and did everything he could to prepare.

they named their newborn son fletcher, after ashton's middle name. ashton thought the name suited his newborn son.

fletcher grew up normally, going to school and getting good grades came easy to him. in junior year, he came out to his parents as bisexual, and that he was crushing on a guy. of course, pepper and ashton supported him fully.

pepper and ashton loved their lives, and wouldn't change anything for the world.

{•}

that's it, that's the end :(

i loved writing this so much.

the other two books for this series will be put off for a little while. i'm writing a few books and i'm deciding to publish one of them. i don't know which one i'll publish but i'll let you know.

love you all, thank you for reading this book :)

-paynesgirl99x