Messege in a bottle

It all started on a Sunday morning at around 10:27 and I just sent out my message in s bottle, but if you really want to know how this started, lets start from the beginning.

-6 years ago-

I woke up early in the morning at roughly 7:30 urgh I hate waking up this early. Oh yeah I have to get ready, I'm going on a trip to Ohio.

Okay let's talk a little bit about me, I'm 10 years old and I've always had a dream to go to holly wood or Ohio to get famous so I'm on a trip, by myself but I'm going to meet my aunt trinity she lives in Ohio.

"Ill see you as soon as I get back" I said to my mother Lisa.

'Okay, good luck, I love you" she said to me I smiled and nodded.

'Okay thank you mum I love you too" I said to her.

And with that I was off to my trip.

--------

I was jolted awake from my sleep when the the small plane with about 9 people in it including me, shook and then I heard the loud speakers of the captain of the plane saying "okay we are going down crashing so put on your masks and anything else you have to protect you" by now I was freaking out but then I passed out.

---------

I woke up on sand and I looked over and a little maybe 6 or 7 year old lying dead on the ground next to me, and by dead I mean, DEAD.

I looked all around me and every one on that plane died, except for me, why me, why me.

__________________________A/N: hey guys what do u think of my first chapter, sorry it's short but It's just an intro so much much more to come. And ps plz follow me on twitter and Instagram

Twitter- ur_mine_harry

Instagram- miss_little_styles

And also plz read this book called impossible by @flordiaflip and read this book that me and her are writing called knowing secrets by @candyluvers thx love u

-Amy