Chapter 2

I started freaking out and I got up and ran, but I realized I was in more pain then I was when I woke up, I felt like I had a broken leg, a sprained wrist, broken arm and broken ribs.

I fell to the ground and broke into tears I didn't know my emotion right now. But I needed to find out.

------------

I was just thinking stuff over, "why me, why me, why me" I kept on repeating over and over in my head.

Okay let's think stuff over, what happened today or yesterday or something, okay got up early in the morning, said bye to mom um, I left for the airport um, um, I was sleeping woke up, turned on my...

Oh my gosh I know what to do!

I grabbed out my iPhone to contact someone, anyone but my phone had no service no bars no nothing just games.

I got a phone because I needed one I was out on a plane by myself like wow, wait my parents are really irresponsible but I'm a really smart 10 year old, if I do say so myself.

I walked over to all the luggage that the people brought with them on the plane, and I opened a specific one that caught my eye, it was small, it had bright colours all over it, and a little rainbow at the side of it, it looked like it belonged to the little 6 or 7 year old I saw a couple of hours ago.

Curiously I opened it and then I noticed her family's luggage was all in a pile together, how convenient. Then I opened up her fathers luggage and was very very surprised of what was in it.

__________________________

A/N: hey guys what's up so um I was wondering what u guys thought of this chapter ya ya I know it's short but oh well promise next chapter will be longer oh and ps what do u think should be in the suite case the person I choose will get a shout out in the chapter I use it in or the next chapter, love u guys bye😙😘😍.