6 years later (chapter 4)

Harry's P.O.V

I just went out to shore because I had a bad day, so I always want to clear my thoughts at the sea.

As I just got up to it I saw a bottle and it had a note inside of it.

Curiously I pulled out the cork of the bottle and got the note.

I unrolled the note and read.

"Dear any one who's reading this, my name is liberty and I am at a deserted island past this ocean, please rescue me I am desperate. Thank you.

-liberty"

I called up Simon and asked if we could get a private jet for some reasons he said he didn't like me lying to him of what I was saying but then I cleared it up by saying I need to fly to my sister across seas.

He said okay and so I borrowed the jet and went out, I thought of bringing the boys and their girlfriends so I told them about it and they said sounds like a plan

I said "we will be heading out tomorrow at 10 so zayn, Niall and LOUIS wake up OR ELSE" then I heard a chorus of 'ohhhs' playing scared, yeah they were DEFINITELY scared (Note the sarcasm).

-----------

We boarded the plane safely. DUH. while the other boys got on I checked the maps island here. No. Island here. No. Island here. No.

Why won't there be any islands past this ocean?

Okay let's just go and see if we spot any islands on the way. Yeah that seems like a good idea.

But wait one two three four five six seven eight. Eight. Only eight.

Okay. Perrie, Zayn, Liam, Danielle, Louis, Elenor, me, liberty (nialls girlfriend).

What eight there's supposed to be nine, nine people 18 eyeballs staring somewhere but have to be in this plane okay okay, let's do this again...

"Hey guys sorry I ha..." Niall started but didn't finish.

"Niall where have you been"Louis asked.

"Oh I just went to this amazing nandos just down the street from here and..." Niall continues but doesn't finish. AGAIN.

Liam hits him on the head.

"Owwwey" Niall says rubbing his head.

"Oh my god Niall suck it up your going to have to be a man" Louis responds even though Liam should have.

"okay guys guys the jet is taking off now shut up and be quiet" I said.

"Shut up and be quiet mean the same thing you doof" Louis says then I said "shut up" and we were now in air.

-------------

I know my book sucks but plz comment and I will update the next chapter 10 comments? Ps plz tell people about my book and so ill have more reads also I have another book called I want him and the first chapter is up thx, love u:)