Chapter 4

Nutty was at home lying on his bed. He didn't like them being in an argument. "Maybe...I should call him..." He said.

Once he reached for the phone his courage faded. "Maybe...I shouldn't. He might still be mad." He whispered.

He sighed. It had been a week since Sniffles and Nutty talked. Nutty was getting bullied more and more. He was tired of it. He pulled up his sleeves and revealed scars. "Maybe the world will be a better place without me.." He mumbled.

He stood up and got dressed. He through on a long green hoodie, black jeans, and purple converses. He stopped dressing the way he loved. He hoped it would make people stop bothering him. It sort of worked. Less people bullied him.

Nutty walked to school silently. Sniffles was at the gate talking to some of his friends like Handy and Cuddles. He looked over and saw Nutty being shoved around. Sniffles felt sorry for him. He noticed that he's not wearing his usual style of clothes. Nutty looked up and their eyes met for a minute before Nutty turned away sadly.

Sniffles balled his fists. Why am I acting like this? He walked to class in a slump. He sat in his seat and saw that Nutty has a few more bruises. He got the courage and tapped Nutty's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Nutty flinched and looked at him. "O-Oh...I'm g-good.." He lied.

Sniffles sighed and looked ahead. After class Nutty ran past Sniffles. He ran to the locker room. He was changing when Lifty and Shifty walked in. They started beating him up.

Sniffles was running. He saw Lifty and Shifty chase Nutty. He knew it would e trouble if they found him. He ran into the locker room and saw a bleeding and bruised. "Get the HELL away from him!" Sniffles yelled.

Lifty and Shifty smirked. "Why should we?" Lifty asked.

"He's just an emo gay boy." Shifty stated, grabbing Nutty's arms and pulling up the sleeves, revealing many scars.

Sniffles eyes widened in shock. Nutty..has been cutting himself? Why..? Why Nutty?! "Leave him alone!" He yelled again.

Lifty and Shifty shrugged and left the room. Sniffles ran over to Nutty. "Nut-" He started.

Nutty backed away from him. "S-Stop! G-Go away!" He sobbed.

Sniffles sighed. He grabbed Nutty's wrists and pushed him against the floor, pinning them above Nutty's head. "Wh-Wha-" He was cut off by Sniffles lips.

Nutty's eyes widened and he slowly kissed back. "Why..?" He choked out, as they parted.

Sniffles looked at him. "Why did you cut yourself?" He asked sternly.

Nutty whimpered and avoided his eyes. "I-I'm..tired of p-people bullying me..and I'm...I'm tired of the fact that you don't realize my feelings!" He cried.

Sniffles smiled sympathetically. "And what exactly are those feelings?" He asked.

Nutty blushed and squeezed his eyes shut. "P-Please don't make me say it!" He whined.

Sniffles leaned closer. "Tell me." He said huskily.

Nutty blushed and his breath hitched his throat as he felt Sniffles's breath on his ear. "I-I...I..love..y-you.." He choked out, trying to hold back a sob.

Sniffles smirked and kissed the sobbing Nutty. Nutty gasped and kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Sniffles's neck. Sniffles's mind was going in overdrive. He's kissing Nutty!! He pulled Nutty closer to him.

After a few minutes, Sniffles pulled away and put his forehead against Nutty's. "Please go back to the person you were.." He pleaded.

Nutty nodded. "O-Okay.." He whispered. He was blushing really hard.

Sniffles pecked Nutty's nose. "I love you too.." He whispered.

Nutty smiled and hugged him. "Really?! Do you mean it?!" He asked excitedly.

Sniffles chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I do. I'm sorry I didn't realize it till now.." He apologized.

Nutty shook his head smiling. "No its fine." He said giggling.

Sniffles laughed and sat up. Nutty sat on his lap. He snuggled into his chest. Sniffles wrapped his arms around Nutty, holding him close. Nutty gasped as Sniffles lifted his arm. "What are you doing?" He asked quietly.

Sniffles lifted up the sleeves and kissed each scar with love. "Don't hurt yourself either..." He whispered.

Nutty blushed and smiled. "I promise..." He said softly.

They kissed once more. Nutty gripped Sniffles shirt. He buried his face in Sniffles neck. "I'm so happy..." He murmured.

Sniffles chuckled. "I am too..I finally got you." He answered.

Nutty giggled and they were about to kiss again, but Ant burst. Through the door. "Sniffie! This is where you have been!!" She exclaimed.

Nutty hurriedly got off of Sniffles. He felt a pang of jealousy as Ant leaped onto Sniffles. "I'm so sorry! I really want you back!" She cried.

Nutty froze as Ant kissed Sniffles. He felt tears well up in his eyes. He slowly  backed away. Sniffles's eyes widened. He pushed her away. He looked at the near to tears Nutty.

"What are you doing?" Ant asked poutily.

Sniffles stood up. "Sorry Ant. I don't want you back. I already have someone." He stated.

Ant's eyes widened. "What? Who is she?!" She asked, standing up abruptly.

Sniffles smirked and pulled Nutty. "I think you mean he." He corrected kissing Nutty.

Ant's rage grew. "WHAT THE HELL?! This is why I hated you two being friends! I knew this would happen!!" She yelled.

Sniffles shrugged. "So? Thats not my problem." He stated.

Nutty was fire engine red. "S-Sniffles.." He said in awe.

Sniffles kissed Nutty's head. "Bye Ant, Nutty and I are going to be late for class." He proclaimed, grabbing and interlacing Nutty and his hands.

The rest of the day, they have showed PDA *laughs at teachers* they got a few dirty looks, but mostly they got AWWES and OMFGS from yaoi fangirls.

Ant and a group of her friends came up and started teasing Nutty. So Nutty and Sniffles flipped them off and kissed each other, making Ant huff and stomp away. Also, making yaoi fangirls go AWWES and OMFGS.

Yes, they are going to have an eventful and romantic future..maybe a sequel, we shall see.