Prologue

Hey guys, This is my first Xreader fanfic and I don't know a lot adout hyrule or the game so sorry if I mess up ,ok I hope you all like this but remember this in my FRIST fanfic      Enjoy
P.s play song while reading If you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This all started on a day that will never be forgotten, The night was very beautiful on the day she was born when there was a full moon. The was the most beautiful night in hyrule and that 'might' be the  very last to this little girl.

The little baby was born very powerful, she had a mark on her (b/p)(body part) And it was shaped like (however you want it to). On the other hand was a triforce with a sliver triforce in the middle of it.

When the mother saw  this she was so happy to know that her daughter was going to be the one to save the world after the other legendary hero saves Hyrule along side the hero of time . the last thing the mother did was smile and name this little girl, her name was (Y/n) Luna (L/n). Then after 2 hours the mother died after giving birth to (y/n).

~~~~~~~~~

When (y/n) turned 4 That's when her father started to abuse her after getting drunk. He always told her it was her fault that her mother died.  She started believing that, but deep down she knows that its not.(link And You were bast friends but he never really listened to u XD link you little B)

But little did they know that Ganondorf is sending his army to get slaves for him.

As the time passes Ganondorf's army in coming closer to Castle Town. At the same time Zelda's (or her Fathers) army is preparing for war.

War is getting closer and closer, people are starting to get scared of this up coming war for the freedom of the people in Castle town or Hyrule.

That day came when war started, there where bombs every where. The little girl named (y/n) was sent to the castle with the rest of the towns people. As they where heading to the Castle (y/n) tripped on the rubble of a building, 5 people tried to help (y/n) cause some rubble fell on her but instead of freeing her they got taken by Ganondorf's arm and turned into slaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years passed, and (y/n) is 10 years old. (y/n) was planning something to get out of there. In that time Ganondorf sent you to some men so you can dance for them (not like a stripper though) , They made you dance until your feet bleed and they would hit you when you fell.

Then when you weren't serving those men Ganondorf hit you just for the fun of it.

You were tired, depressed, angry, and most of all you had it up to here with the abuse and this Damn slavery. So you made a plan to get out of there along with the 5 people that tired to help you.

Until one day you found one of Ganondorf's Magic books and read it, in the time you read it, you took note of the most powerful spells. Read until you heard

Ganondorf yell "(Y/N)!!!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!"

You ran to him only to get a sharp pain in your right leg.

When you look down to see a sharp arrows in your leg as you bleed like crazy. You fell on to the ground holding your leg. You got up and painfully limped your way to your cage in the dungeon. (that's how you spell it right?) When you got to your cage you tried one of the spells that you learned in that Book. After the 3rd time of trying it, it  worked.

Later that night (y/n) worked on the other spells got form reading the book. She also used a stick to practice sword fight.

~time skip given to u by my lazy ass for not writing the story~~

3 mouths went by and she was thinking to run away now , little did (Y/n) that Hyrule's army was coming to save them. (y/n) walked pass a guard with the keys to all the cells, (Y/n) grabbed the keys without the guard noticing.

As (y/n) was put in her cage she got the keys for out her sleeves and unlocked it. (there is one old man 2 women and and 1 girl and her Brother)

She said "com'n are you guys coming"

The little girl said'' What if they catch us?''

(y/n) said" Don't worry i'll get you out of here even if it takes my life, ok?''

"OK''

''K com'n guys"(Y/n) takes hold of the little girl's hand and we all start walking.

~~~~

We got out there without getting caught. But there was one thing that felt off too (y/n), As you all were walking to the doors very quietly you hear.

"HEY!! THERE THEY ARE!!"

As you hear that you pick up the little girl and start running, everyone was in front of us.

Then there was a 'BooM',  we also see the doors open. Once we looked to the door we saw Hyrules army.

They all ran to the doors and went in them. But you stayed behind,Why because you wanted to help the army to let the other slaves get to safety. Then hopefully put Ganondorf to an end.

(i'm gonna try to write a fight scene in here but if i think it sucks then i'll just  write the ending of the fight ,k)

As you ran over to the fight you see a sword on the ground and picked it up. Then you start to run again then jump onto a monster that's in Ganondorf's army, You Held the sword high and in a quick second the monster laid dead on the cold floor. You turn your head at Ganondorf. Surprised that you took out one of his monsters in one blow.

You then charge at him. Holding the sword in a striking position, He vanish. You see a note on the floor of where he was standing. It read...

'We will meet again, (Y/n). Just wait, I'll kill you myself.'

The little girl comes running too you too see if your OK. After a small talk with her you Then you all went back to Hyrule to live in Castle town. But as you were riding there you then see the stary night once again after 10 years.

~~~~

"I want to became Hyrule's Greatest Knight...''

~~~~

End

on to the nexted chapter

(p.s.  link already saved hyrule by this time,k)

~~~~