The Evil Plan

"I can't wait to help some folks!!!" Wander was so excited. He felt like someone in the universe needed an awful lot of helping. "Well, I guess we could take a break from relaxing and go help somebody," Sylvia sighed. Wander jumped onto Sylvia's saddle and smiled excitedly. "Let's a get goin'!" Sylvia began to run while Wander's heart guided them to where he was called to.

They ended up in a dense jungle full of strange creatures. Wander ran around desperately trying to find who needed his help. "Wander," Sylvia called to her friend, "Maybe we should split up and cover more ground." Wander thought for a moment and then nodded excitedly. "Of course! That'd be great! I'll go this way and you go that way!" He grinned and began to walk off.

Sylvia suddenly regretted suggesting to split up. She had a feeling something bad was going to happen. She whirled around and yelled, "Wander, I don't think we should split up anymore!" But it was already too late. Wander was too far to hear her. She smacked herself. "Wander has his own weird way of avoiding danger. He'll be fine!" She reassured herself. Little did she know, she was very wrong.

Wander was so happy. He happily walked through the forest unaware of the danger that awaited him. Suddenly, he heard a noise. He whipped around to see Lord Hater looming above him. "Hello, Wander. I've been waiting for you and I need your help." He smiled evilly. Wander grinned happily. "Of course! Anything for my friend!" Hater put his hands on Wander's shoulders and led him to an X mark on the ground. "Okay, I want you to stand right here and not move a muscle." Hater backed away from the mark. A large machine was heeled out into the opening and aimed at Wander. "All righty! Will do!" He stood still. Hater laughed and yelled,"FIRE!" A watchdog hit a button and a red beam shot out and hit Wander in the chest.