Fixing the Bonds

Hater was shocked at how much his enemy had changed. "We-we should get you a room for you to stay." He began to walk off to show Wander his room. Wander walked into the room and sat on the bed. "I will think of some plans to DESTROY the galaxy." He chuckled. Hater and all of his watchdogs disappeared quickly so they would not have to be near the currently most terrifying person in the galaxy.

Wander smiled. "Losers. They're so gullible!" He got up and walked outside of the room. Watchdogs cowered at his gaze. He made his way to the prison to find Sylvia in a prison cell. Wander smiled and walked over to the watchdog sleeping next to the cell. Wander whistled and poked him. The terrified watchdog woke up to the most feared person looming over him and he ran as fast as he possibly could. He dropped the keys while escaping. Wander laughed quietly and picked them up. "C'mon Sylvia," He said as he opened the door. She grinned and said,"Let's go get your heart!" 

Wander tied up Sylvia and led her out. "You said that my heart is in the torture room?" He asked. Sylvia nodded. "Its on a giant pedestal that says 'Do Not Touch!' on it. You tell everyone you're taking me to the torture room to torture me and when we get in there you undo my bonds and I grab the heart. Okay?" Wander nodded and smirked. "Got it. Come on." He  began to lead Sylvia to the torture room. No surprise, every person on the ship cowered in fear.  

When they made it to the torture room, they came across Lord Hater sharpening a sword. As soon as he saw Wander, he dropped everything. "What are you doing?!" He squeaked in fear. Wander let out that terrifying laugh again. "Duh! Don't you see the Zbornak tied up behind me? I'm here to torture her and to erase her from history!" Sylvia began to fake cry. "Wander, please! I'm begging you! I'm your friend!" Hater watched and suddenly said,"Well, uhh. Umm, it looks like you need some time alone with your torturing. Bye!" He ran out and shut the door. Wander laughed,"Sucker! C'mon." He untied Sylvia and she ran to get his heart. Before she grabbed it, Wander gave her a hug. She enjoyed it and then realized that their friendship could never be broken.

Sylvia grabbed the jar and opened it. Wander ran over and he unraveled the bandages around his chest. Sylvia grabbed the massive heart and handed it to Wander. He smiled and began to place it back inside his chest. Suddenly, Lord Hater came back in.  He gasped,"Wander?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Wander put the heart back in the jar and gave it to Sylvia. He glared at Hater. I may have no heart, but I do have a soul!" Wander ran at Lord Hater and kicked him to the floor. "Sylvia hurry! Get my heart and run!" he began sprinting to the exit at full speed. Sylvia followed. 

When the made it there, watchdogs surrounded them. Wander sighed and shook his head. "Didn't wanna have to do this." He looked up and stared at everyone in that room to make them stop and shiver. Sylvia grabbed Wander's hat from under her saddle and took out the orbal juice. Still shooting daggers, Wander said in a low voice, "Open. The. Exit. Now."  One watchdog opened it and Sylvia put them in a bubble and ran out. "NO!!" Hater shouted in the background.