The Mystery Solved

Sylvia was shocked. She looked at Wander a little closer to see that the hole that was shaped like something. It was shaped like Lord Hater's head. She gasped quietly then growled through gritted teeth. "Hater!" She thought so hard about how she would pound Hater's face into a pulp that she fell into a dreamless slumber.

She woke up to Wander making a racket. "What are you doing Wander?" She asked groggily. He stopped what he was doing and turned around slowly. "Why would you care?!"The truth came back to her and smacked her in the face like a baseball bat. "Oh yeah." She narrowed her eyes. "Hater ruined you." Wander tilted his head in confusion. "Ruined? I wouldn't say that. I would say........awoken." Sylvia growled. "I am pounding Hater into a bloody mess for this!!!" Wander whipped back around. "How?! You can't do anything to save those who have no heart! I'm practically dead! I'm not who I used to be!!!!" He growled. Sylvia got up sadly and walked outside. "Hater will die for this," She muttered under her breath. 

It had been a couple of hours since they had woken up. Sylvia had figured out her plan to get Wander's heart back. She took his hat and painted herself orange. She ran around helping people to get Hater's attention. Naturally, Wander would help. He didn't. He layed in the grass and took a nap without a care in the world.

After about an hour, Hater's ship showed up. "What?! Wander?! I thought you were dead!" The tongue reached out and grabbed her. The paint washed off and Wander's hat fell to the ground. Sylvia hopped out and growled. "I'm comin' for you Hater!" She yelled. All of the watchdogs were shocked. They ran away. Sylvia was outraged and wouldn't stop until Wander's heart was found. She searched the ship until she found it. It was in an large container and engraved with the words "DO NOT TOUCH!!!" on it. Sylvia grinned and snatched it. An alarm went off. She held Wander's heart closer and  ran as fast as she could. Suddenly, the watchdogs were lined up in front of her. "You're not going anywhere with that heart!" Commander Peepers narrowed his eye.