Week Four

Thanks to all 11 readers! (: well here's the next chapter! Feedback would be lovely!

Xx

---------------------------------------------

DAY FOUR

Dear Harry,

Im still on the floor the next morning, our song still playing. My wrist isn't bleeding anymore all you could see is dry blood.It took every ounce of strength I had to get up and take a shower but when I did finally get up I just stood their under the hot water, until all the hot water was gone I changed into one of you sweatshirts that still smelled like you, I inhaled your sweet scent I went over to my phone an saw I had 30 missed calls and a voice mail. I could care less about the calls the voicemail is the one that haunts me, the voice mail is from you, it's from the day you died. I've listened to it only once and it tears my heart into pieces. I press play, I hear your voice and I smile to myself till I remember that this was the last phone call you ever made.

"Hey love, remember how I told you we would be together forever? Well I'm still keeping my promise, it's just it's not looking good theirs a man with a gun, I'm not making it out of this love. But I want you to know that your gorgeous, smart, funny and so strong and I'm gonna need you to stay strong for me alright. I'm not leaving you ill always be with you I promise. I love-"

Thats where you here the gun shots and everything goes silent. Harry I can't stay strong like you want me to its to hard. I break down but this time I'm hysterical, that's when I feel muscular arms around me it was Louis. He just holds me and cries with me, we cry until I fall asleep, the first time I have slept since you've been gone.

All My love

Alexia

---------------------------------------------

what did you guys think? Sorry it was so short!

Xx