chapter 3

Daniel povs

Uh I hate school it's so boring and I I have to go to a swim meet later . The new student is cute Emma  but had is all over her gross and the teacher is her father ha rough . After class I went toy locker and miss information came andi was in the mood so I walked away from her . Uh can't I be some where else.

Emma povs

Andi told me about the Panthers and this named Daniel Miller

And said u need to stay away from them if I want to survive I said ok and she showed me who Daniel is and he seemed border out of mind the Panthers are really popular and cheerleaders no wonder why there mean ( I know not all cheerleader are mean)
I walked to my last class with Andi and jax.

Maddie povs

There is a new girl at school maybe I can turn her into  a panther oh wait never mind she hanging out with Andi and jax. So she is not cool enough to be a panther I'll just have to embarrass her now. I just need to figure out when and how.

Jax povs

I wanted Mr Alonso to like me so I made Jr do all of my home work and make sure that every question was correct. I was talking to em she said that I could come over and I said sure . Now I could show her Jr maybe. I just need to find I way to impress Mr Alonso but how ?