chapter 1 /another's note

(A/n) : the picture was the closet I could find to my oc.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Raven's pov)
I walked down to see my grandpa sitting at the table."Hey grandpa how you feel," I asked he was in his weel chair eating.
"Oh I feel fine sweetheart, um are you positive you want the addict to be your new room I mean it will take you all day," he asked. I nodded, my room had a lot of stray animals that I helped the was 1 ginnie pig, 1 cat with 5 kittens,2 turtles, and a pit bull mix. Yes I love animals, but I have no room to my self. I made myself something to eat, and me and grandpa talked about what we will have to do.
"Ok So you have to keep Prince next to you all ways ok," I said.
Prince was one of the kittens was a runt so the mom gave up on it now I'm its mom. It is full white with a black mustache.
"Got it. May you get him for me dear it is a pain using the escalator seat to get up the stairway."
"Ok" I know what he was talking about on the side of the wall there is a chair that gose up the stairs.I walk in my room and grab Prince.I take him to grandpa. He smiles and then got dressed in a old out fit and put my long blond hair in a messy bun and went to the attic.