chapter 10

It was now lunch time and i waited in front of the lunch room for Ben Kayla was waiting to. "so were is he i'm hungry and i over hread Scarlite saying he was hot i want to see for myself," Kayla complaind.

"when did you start caring about what Scarlite says ," i ask

"never but if there is a hot guy i need to at least see him and didn't you say you to are friends for like a year but he was home schooled." she asked i nodded

"hey raven" i heard Ben call waving at us. i looked at Kayla.

"he is so not hot he is sexy," she wisperd.

i told Ben to come over to us. "hey glad i fond you," he said a little out of breath. i smiled sweetly

"Ben this is my baby years best friend Kayla," i said pointing a little to Kayla.

"hi," they both say and sake hands we get to the lunch table and talk about random things.

"oh i cant wait to spend the night to night raven it will be so cool," Kayla said clearly happy.

"me to." i smiled.

' ding ding' the bell rang for the last class of the day to start. Kayla went to her class and me and Ben went to ours witch was writing. i loved writing i found it fun. " Kayla was nice i know she will not meet a trriable fate," Ben said i lightly punched him and we laghed. soon school was over and me and Kayla were at my house in my room.

(Ben's pov)

i walked threw the door to get stars and grins everyone looked like they would kill me. i then remembered the contacs and toke them out. " no look it is just me," i said as i walked in to the kitchen to see my bro Jeff.

" were the hell were you today," he asked clearly annoyed.

"at school i now go to elm street high," i said and Jeffed laughed .

" why the hell were you there and how did you not go to the police was the principal's name Freddy!"he laughed

"no i went there because i have a crush on my friend raven who goes there and i had contacs," i said getting a drink.

"oh my god you have a crush on a human," Jeff said shocked " i need to see her,"

"okay okay i will let you see lets go to my room and cleverbot her," i said me and Jeff running to my room.

BEN: yo raven can you go on cleverbot for me i want to scar Kayla.

i sent her a text and with in 2 minuets she and Kayla were on. " okay Jeff the one in the chair is raven and the one next to her is her best friend Kayla," i said so Jeff would know who was who and would not take my girl.

"dang they are both hot you got it good," he said and we begain to play.

cleverbot: hello

Raven: who are you

Cleverbot:dead

i could tell Kayla's skin begain to crawl.

Raven: you are dead

Cleverbot:no but you will be tonight,hehe

"ahhh Raven turn it off " Kayla yelled as raven turned it off. me and Jeff laughed.

Raven: omg she was so scared Ben i think we will watch a funny movie you were good you scared me a little to.

Ben: oh crap sorry did not mean to scare you to sorry but it was super funny lol

i felt bad that i scared raven but it was still funny me and Jeff watched a scary movie and had a guy night so movies, video games, and Jeff going to sleep on the floor.