chapter 8

We were playing until Raven stoped. I looked at her."Why did you stop playing,"
"It is dark and I'm tired,"she said" Here you can play I'm just going to turn the TV down," after the tv was turned down to 10 she laid on her bed. I keeper playing for another hour or so.I got up and turned the system off I looked over at Raven.
'She is so pretty when she is asleep,'I thought Befor leavening.

(Time skip for a year because all they do is play video games so yep ps Raven's pov)
I got on cleverbot right when I was done with work. I worked at a Hot Topic.
Me: hiya ben can you come over I got a new saints row game.
Cleverbot: hell ya I will be there in a minute.
With that ben came out of my computer. I hugged him once I realized what I was doing I stoped. I looked down blushing, "s-Sorry," I said.
"It's okay I don't mind," he said grabbing the controller.

(Ben's pov)
'YES YES SCORE RAVEN HUGED ME!!!' I think jumping with joy inside but tried not to show outside. We began to play I would look at her from the coroner of my eye. 'Crap why is she so cute,' I keeper looking at her then stoped playing. She looked at me."Hey is something wrong," she asked.
"Oh no I just remembered I have to do something I will be back later ok,"
"Oh ok," I could tell she was bummed but I had to talk to Slendy or jeff. I left out of the tv and went to jeff's room.
"OH MY GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" I yelled not to Jeff but to Sally.
"What is wrong ben," Sally asked
Me being a dumass I keeper going ignoring her. "I think I love her I love a human,"I said then I noticed sally.her jaw dropped she then smiled.
"Ohhhhhh I'm telling slendy,"
"No Sally, "to late she was on the run. 'No no no no no,' then I heard the wonderful sound of slendy" Benjamin Drowned get to my office now young man!" 'Oh I'm fucked' I think he used my full name.

(sorry that it was short)