21(u stupid)

I woke up to a load beeping. I looked over turned the alarm off. "Whhhyyy?" Kayla wines. I roll my eyes and got dressed. Me and Kayla agreed that she would clean and I would cook. Today was the first day of work.
"Hey Kayla get ready we need to go make breakfast." I say softly.
"No you have to make breakfast, I clean, and we both so the bed rooms."
I rolled my eyes. I walked down stairs in my maid outfit. No one was up. I put on my headphones. And put on sick bubblegum remix. (The video above) .

I made bacon and pancakes. Soon Slendy came down."oh my my Raven this smells so good." He said. I blushed at the complete.
"T-Thanks," I said.
"Go wake everybody up ok and after breakfast you and Kayla can start cleaning. " he said I nodded and went to get Kayla. When I walked in she was getting ready.
"Hey we have to wake everybody up." She nodded and we went first was Jeff and Sally. They did not share a room there rooms were across from each other. Then was Masky hoodie and Toby. Maskey and hoodie shared a room. Then LJ and splendour.then offender and trender me and Kayla woke offender from out side his room.last was eyeless jack and Ben.

(Kayla pov) I walked into the next room and say a man in a blue mask with black eyes and black stuff running down. He snapped. "Hello you are the new maid is everything ok I'm the doctor here so if you need anything just tell me,"He said.
"Why did you snap at me and breakfast is done,"
"Well I use eco location to see. I don't have eyes." He said.
'Omg he is kinda cute I will talk to raven,'

(Ravens pov)
I walked in to Ben's room. It looked like an arcade then it did a bed room. I walked on a path un till I got to a TV the size of the wall. No ben. I turn around when I got pulled in the. Tv. I tried to get out of grip. "What's wrong my love don't be afraid it is only me." He said. I stoped struggling. I turned around and looked at ben.
"Um breakfast is ready," I said blushing. Ben smirked. He walked around me like a shark.
"I must say you look very cute in your little uniform." He whispered in my ear. I blushed harder.I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. "Lets go eat." With that he fell backwards and we landed in a binbag chair.

(Time skip)
Me and Kayla were working on the last room Jeff's room. "Ok geuss what" Kayla said.
"What" I asked
"That eyeless jack guy is so hot." She said wow does she like EJ no way so cute.we talked about boys the rest of the time then I went and played video games with ben.