22

I was sitting on the couch watching Ben play a game. 'what whould he do if i toke his hat,' i think smirking. i slowly got up a snacked his hat off his head. "HEY!" He yelled. i ran up stairs to me and Kayla's room. she was out buying food. i looked over at the t.v. ' you shouldn't have done that,' was on the t.v.

    "oh crap," i said running out into the hall to the computer room. Ben was right there and he looked mad. i try to run out but he grabed my arm.

     "you've meet with a terrible fate haven't you Raven." he said pulling me into a hug. i looked up to see him smiling.

    "i'm sorry i wont take your hat agian," i said trying to get out of his grip.

    "okay fine," i gave him back his hat and he went to finish his game.

(time skip)

     It was night time well sunset. i was clening my room when i found a picture of grandpa.then i felt my heart drop. i got up and ran out of the house. everyone would be home from killing in a hour or tow. i ran threw my front door to see grandpa on the ground."oh my grandpa" there was no answer. i called 911. in a matter of minutes they were there. soon the whole houses was filled with police and ambulince. (sorry if i spelled it wrong). it was 3 hours be for they left. one of the police asked me a few qestions on what happned. i of course lied. i said i was coming home after a trip with some friends.

     "will he be okay," i asked.

    "um no he died i'm sorry" she said softly. i felt like my whole life was ripped out of me."do you have some were to go,"she asked i nodded. with that she left. i limped up to my room sand started to cry.

 (Ben's pov)

     i got home and looked around to try and find raven no were. "RAVEN," i yelled hoping for a answer.

then a very mad slendy came in. " what the hell Ben," he said in a harsh voice."raven is not here i looked maybe she will be back if she is not back in 2 hours i will send some people to go look for her," he said leaving the room. i waited 2 pain full hours no raven. everyone went looking.