1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the character Mystique from the Marvel Franchise, nor do i own Teen Wolf. In fact i do own Mystique in the Teen Wolf universe and the plot and her/his origins throughout.

I ran into an alley to hide, something or someone was following me. I could shape-shift into them but it be weird. An arrow lands in front of me and i look up to find an archer shooting arrows at me. My eyes go yellow on accident and i'm about to shift back into my real form if i don't concentrate hard enough of my form.

I can't let them see me. I have to hide and change into a cat or something else. I find another alley way and i run in there, i try and look for anything to help me hide in. I find a gap between a dumpster and change into a black cat. I run off into the city and someone almost trips over me. I hiss at the victim and the boy falls. He looks familiar to the pictures Charles had shown me before he was brutally murdered.

"Ouch." He (Stiles) says quietly, he pats his head and then i notice he dropped groceries onto the floor. "You know what they say, Black cats are always bad luck." He says grabbing his groceries.

This is Stiles Stilinski, one of the alpha's best friends. I meow getting his attention and he waves me away. I walk around his feet and sit down. He squats down and pats my head softly. I get annoyed and just let it happen so he can take me home.

I see a girl run towards Stiles and she growls at me. I hiss at her meanly and Stiles pats me. "Its okay kitty." Stiles tells me and i meow nicely and walk around him. "Can i keep her?" Stiles asks charmingly and looks up at the girl (Malia).

"Why?"

"Really? Why? I'm taking her back home to feed her." Stiles says and i'm definitely not up for cat food. After all i'd probably starve myself another day, would I? Maybe i can get Stiles to contact Scott so i can ask Scott to join his pack.

"Okay c'mon though, we need to hurry before the curfew starts." The girl says and Stiles picks me up. He takes me into his arms and once we get to his house i see Scott, the True Alpha.

Scott looks at me as if i weren't a normal cat. He hesitates and Stiles closes the door and dropping me onto Stiles bed. I sit down and stare into the Alpha's eyes. He can save me and help me, Scott puts his hands on my chin and raises me up.

"This isn't a cat." Scott says and Stiles raises an eyebrow. I quickly shape shift into a male man with pale skin, grey eyes, and blonde hair dressed in a black t shirt and black skinny jeans. This isn't my real form, but something to hide in while they don't know me.

"Oh god!" Stiles says and grabs a baseball bat. The girl takes out her claws and they stare at me scared. Scott is calmed and doesn't really mind me. His eyes glare, and his iris goes red.

"You're not scared of me?" I ask them in an average teenage boy voice.

"No." Scott says calmly in soft soothing voice and Stiles puts his bat down. He gasps and looks at me surprised. "We're like you." He says and i'm not, i'm not a supernatural, not that i know of.

"I need your help." I say and the door opens to find Lydia, the Banshee

"Lydia whats wrong?" Stiles asks and Lydia looks at me. She examines me as if we've met before. In fact we have, but i was in a different form, a form of a tan skinned woman with black hair (Megan Fox). I shine my yellow eyes at her like i did before when i first saw her at the Cafe when i was with Charles still.

"I've seen you before." Lydia says and looks at me. She sits next to me and touches my hand. She gasps and i feel chills growing on my arm, i snatch my arm back and gasp. "W-what's your name?"