4

It's a full moon tonight, which means the werewolves are out. I sit back on Derek's chest and we stare at the view of Beacon Hills. The little town shinning, and police cars roaming around Beacon Hills.

Derek had made a campfire for us and we cuddled together starring down at the city. Derek picks up a bag of chips and stuffs his hands into them. He hands me a chip and i eat it from his finger. I'm not sure if sex on a first date is good for a relationship. He chuckles softly and then sighs.

"Derek?" I say and get off of his chest.

"Yeah?" He says and i sit on my knees starring at him. He gets comfortable too and then stares at me back.

"Do you ever, want to be normal?" I say and lay down on the grass and look up at the stars.

"Sometimes." He says starring me down. "I sometimes wish i didn't have to live like this, have people hunt me down, tracking me down trying to kill me." He says and i nod.

"Does it make you scared." I ask and honestly, Derek looks like the guy that isn't scared of anything.

"Sometimes." He says and throws more wood into the fire. The fire sparks, throwing little tiny ashes into the air. "But being supernatural makes you feel powerful you know, like you don't have to worry about-." He says in a calm soothing voice.

"Nothing." I say and he smiles.

"Right." He says and then picks up another branch and throws it into the fire. "What about you?"

"I wish i was normal. To fit in, so i don't have to hide anymore."

"Hide?" He says concerned, i look into his eyes and glare my yellow eyes.

"Are you ready?" I ask him to show him to the deadly surprise.

"I'm ready for anything." He says and i shape shift into my blue form. I stare at him and he kisses me, i close my eyes and when i open them i find the werewolf. "Raven. I think you look normal, to me you do." He says and i get up pushing him off of me before he kisses me again.

I stand up and he checks me out. "You're not scared?"

"Should I be?" He asks me and transforms his face back to normal. "Although you should put some clothes on." He says and i shake my head. He gets up as i walk away and he catches my wrist. "Raven." He says starring me down like always, putting fear into me. If he knew, i'm not scared anymore, not of anything. "I like you, i really do." He says honestly and i look at him passionately. "And- I don't want to loose someone that fights well and shares the same things as me."

I kiss him to shut him up and get over my problem.

_________

When i wake up Derek is not in my bed. I rise up and change into my human form wearing sweat pants only. I walk down stairs and find Derek walking out the door just on time. Peter comes in starring me down with a News paper on his hand. He drops it in front of me and he stares at me.

"Found your target." He says and stares at me. "Our target." He says and rolls his eyes. I transform into my real form and stand naked reading the tittle of the paper.

TRASK ANTI MUTANT CONF. HELD IN BEACON HILLS TOWN HALL.

"I'll pay you to make him stop the army he's supplying or at least stop him."

"And why do you want me?"

"Because you can be anyone." He says walking around me. "I'd do it myself Raven, but you're more of a person that could do stuff like this, especially with your superhuman agility and martial arts." He says knowing everything about my abilities.