Chapter six

Recap: The girls go visit Lili's parents' house and Lanie says outloud that Lilias will be doing a concert. Lili finds out that it was Claires idea, gets angry at her but gives in. She only has two days to memorize atleast 17 or more songs for the concert. Lilias will be performing in front of thousands of people, and backstage watching her is her fambam, friends, and One Direction. Will she memorize 17 songs in time for the concert?

~sapphire64291

I sat on the couch with my laptop and coffee. "So, are you doing the concert?" Emmy asked. 

"Well, I wouldnt be looking up 16 other songs on my laptop." I responded.

"Do you need help?" He offered. 

"Sure." I agreed.

"How far did you get?" He questioned.

"I only have one song which is Heart Attack by Demi Lovato." I answered.

"What genre of songs?" Emmy asked another question.

"I dunno. Maybe pop." I shrugged.

"I'll go get my laptop and im gonna help you." He said.

Emiliano went to his room.

I went on my itunes. "I was thinking of singing Be still by The Killers, Try and Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk." I told Emiliano when he plopped down on the couch.

"Thats four songs already. What else?" He asked.

 "Im still searching." I said annoyed.

"I have another one. Kat Graham Put Your Graffiti on Me." Emiliano replied.

"Okay, what about Turn it up, Ride, & work by Ciara." I answered.

"Now, thats 8 songs."Emmy said keeping track.

"Orianthi Shut up and kiss me and According to you. You can play on your guitar when performing." Emmy continued.

"I can also play What The Hell By Avril Lavigne and Stand by Rascal Flatts." I replied.

"We're on a roll at picking songs." Emmy said.

"Thats because we both love music." I stated.

"We have 12 songs now. Don't worry I'm writing the songs on a piece of paper for you to remember." Emiliano explained.

"Thanks. I also want to sing Torn by Natalie Imbruglia and Stupid Boy by Keith Urban. That makes 14." I stated.

"You should play the piano when singing stupid boy."

"With the girls, we will sing Your body, fighter, and dirrty by Christina Aguilera; also tattoo by Jordin Sparks. As a duet, I would like to sing Just a Fool by Christina Aguilera and Feel This Moment by Pitbull featuring Christina Aguilera." I continued.

"You should sing umm, whats her name, oh yeah Shontelle Impossible and Say Hello to Goodbye; and  Let There be Love by Christina Aguilera ." He offered the idea.

"That makes 23 songs for me to memorize. Im opening up with turn it up and probably ending with Forever Young or Our Time is Here or Light up the sky which the girls and i already memorized." I  said.

Alyssa and Lailanie opened the door. "Are both of you snuggling together?" Alyssa questioned.

I noticed at how close we were. "No, Emmy was just helping me look up songs for me to sing at the concert. Well, Im off to bed now. I have 23 songs to memorize which means I have to wake up early tomorrow." I went to my room and changed. i looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. I turned off the light and went to sleep.