Chapter seven

• Dedicated to Jasmine Mendoza

Recap: Lilias and Emiliano were on their laptops in the living room looking for some songs for her to sing at the concert on friday. They both had trouble finding some songs at the start but soon were able to find 23 songs in total. Lilias and Emmy were then mocked for 'snuggling together' by Alyssa and Lailanie.

~sapphire64291

I woke up and went to take a shower. I put on some skinny jeans, a lace black shirt, a grey cardigan, and converse. I grabbed my bag with my laptop, chargers for my phone and Ipod, my sunglasses, and my keys. 'R u there?' I texted Savannah, Emmy, Oriana, Jenna, and Jasmine.

'Yea, we're all here'Savannah replied.

'kk, on my way'

I started the car and went to meet them at Oriana's flat.

~ Taylor Swift Trouble playing~

I knew you were trouble

when you walk in

I drove to Starbucks to get my coffee and then I continued to drive to Oriana's flat.

~ 30 minutes later~

I pulled up onto oriana's driveway and parked the car.

Oriana opened the door."Hey oreo."

"Hi, lili. Come in everyone's in thw living room. "

I walked towards the living room until I felt someone hug me.

I turned around.

"Hello, lili." Jen said."Hey Jen. " I replied.

"We've been waiting for you." she continued.

"I would've been here early if Emmy woke me up."

"Sorry, you didnt tell me too." he apologized.

"So , what songs will you be singing?" Jazzy asked.

"Its these songs. there are atleast 26 songs total. 15 songs solo. 3 duets. 4 group songs. 2pre ending songs and 1 end song.

~ shows paper with songs~

"These are the songs which lili will sing solo. They are the ones underlined in red. As a group the 4 songs are boxed in black. The duets are the ones highlighted. lastly, the ending songs are circled in blue." Emmy explained.

"Okay, so the band will sing 3 Christina Aguilera songs and 1 jordin sparks song." Savannah explained.

"Who will lili do a duet with?" jen asked.

"I will be performing feel this moment and just a fool with Cole. I don't know who I will sing with for just give me a reason."

"I say you should sing it with Niall." Jasmine said.

"I don't know about that yet. I mean we always sing around each other but we never really agreed on singing together." I explained.

"You should." Jenna replied.

"Okay, fine, I will tell him." I answered.

I took out my phone and texted Niall. 'Hey, do you want to sing a song together~ L'

'Sure love~N'

"So, what'd he say :Lilias?" Emmy asked.

"Niall said Yes" I answered.

"AHH! I can't believe your finally doing a duet with Niall!" Oreo screamed.

"Yep, but I still have to memorize 23 songs and we didnt do any memorization." I explained.