Chapter eleven

Recap: Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Lilias, Emiliano, Alyssa, Lailanie, Jenna, and Oriana were heading back to the car. On the way to the car, Niall had his arm wrapped around Lilias' waist the whole time. After, Lili and Nialler had hugged she got back inside Emmy's car. While driving, Oreo explained how perfect Nialler and I are as a couple. We finally arrived home and I opened the door and saw....

~sapphire64291

I opened the door and I saw my youtube friend from America, Joey Graceffa. "OH, My, Gosh! JOEY!" I exclaimed. I ran in and hugged him. We stopped hugging. "Well, hello there everyone." He greeted the others in his grandfather voice. "When did you arrive?" I asked. "About the same time Claire and Chris had arrived." He explained. "Maybe we can do a youtube video tomorrow with Zoe(Fleurdeforce;Youtuber)." I said happily. "Yea, we should!" He replied. I finally put my bag down. "So, how long are you staying here for?" Lanie asked. "Sadly, just for two days."Joey answered. The door bell rang. Kate went to open the door. "Hello." Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry walked in. They took a seat on the couch. "Guys, this is my American friend Joey, Joey this is Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn." I said introducing them to each other. Jade got up and walked to my room. I went to follow her.

"Jade, what's wrong?" I asked. I can tell she was going to cry. "I love him. Lilias. I STILL love him." Jade responded. "Its okay." I said. "No! Its NOT!" She started to yell. "I am still in love with him! Seeing him at the concert and here, is making it hard to forget about him." I saw tears streaming down her face. "Look. Its okay. Just calm down. I'll help you forget him." I answered. I went to sit with her on my bed. Jade started crying on my shoulder. "The worst thing is that I lost it with him and I just didn't notice that he was trouble for being my first love." I hugged her. Jade finally stopped crying. We heard a faint knock on the door. "Lili, jade. the food is ready." Claire said. We got up and opened the door. "What happened?" Claire whispered. "Its about him." I responded. "Oh." claire nodded her head. I heard Joey laugh. I looked at Jade who was talking to Alyssa. She has a fake smile on her face. I helped Chris with setting up the table. I went to get Emmy's keys to get my phone while everyone took a seat at the dinner table. I unlocked the car and grabbed my phone. As I locked the door my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was my ex. I decided not to answer. I went back inside and went headed towards my room. "Lili, your not going to eat dinner?" Nicole said. "I'm not hungry." I responded. I went inside my room and opened my laptop. I decided to check my emails.                  

I noticed that I had an email from my modeling company, Victoria's Secret. The email asked if I am able to model on June 1st. I replied saying yes. 'I guess I'm a VSA (Victoria's Secret Angel) again.' My phone vibrated. It was my photographer John Medina.

'Hey, when r u gonna model again?'

'Idk, but i do miss my gay best friend' I texted him.

'aww. I miss u 2'

'When will we start hanging out again?'

'Idk girl'

'ttyl.' I texted him.

'ttyl <3'

I was busy editing a video until I heard a faint knock on my door. "Come in." I said.

"Hey, Lilias," Niall said. 

"Hey." I replied.

"So, I was thinking if we should restart again. You know, have a fresh start."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm trying to say... nevermind. I shouldn't have said it." Niall tried explaining.

"No, tell me please Niall. I want to know" I pleaded.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked. I was a bit shocked about what he said. I don't even know what to say after my last break up with a guy, but thats a different story. I decided to go with my heart. " Of course Niall." I said not knowing the words coming out of my mouth. Niall smiled.    "I'll call you on saturday. " He said. Niall kissed my forehead and then left the room. I heard screaming in the next room. I guess they were eavesdropping on my conversation with Niall. I turned on the speakers and played Lullaby by Rachel Macwhirter. After, a while I fell asleep.

***

Sorry, I haven't been uploading I was banned from using the internet but still willing to break the rule. ~Sapphire64291