Chapter 2

Jim wakes his husband up with kisses and they take a shower together and get dress. Michael starts making breakfast while Jim goes and wakes up Jared who is visiting home this week. After Jared is woken Jim goes and wakes up his other son Dakota. Both sons gets ready for the day until Michael calls them down for breakfast. The Anderson family are very close honest and full of love. No matter what the dads will love their boys with all of their hearts and the boys will love them back with all their might.

"Jared how has school been in the city?" Michael asked Jared

"It's been great, there so many hot babes. This is so good Dad." Jared said shoving his pancakes in his mouth.

"Have you met anyone yet?" Dakota asked his brother

"No all the guys are buttheads and the girls are way too needy." Jared rolled his eyes before finishing the rest of his pancakes.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Jim asked his younger son.

"Nervous." Dakota honestly told his family

Jared put his arm around Dakota and Jim leaned across the table and held his boy's hand in support.

"Everything will be okay, just be yourself. Just be happy and live and love life. We're here for you okay?" Michael told his son who gets really bad anxiety being around crowds of strangers.

"Okay, thanks guys"

"We won't let anything happen to our baby boy!"Michael dramatically yells in a baby voice which cause Jared and Jim to laugh and Dakota to smile big.

"Honey are you going into the city today?" Michael asked Jim

"Yes, you need anything Lovely?" Jim put his hand on top of his husbands to show him that all his attention is on him.

"Can I go with you? I need to go grocery shopping."

"Yes you can go all I need are filters for the pool."

Everyone started eating and loved the pancakes but anxiety was making Dakota nervous. Making him nervous, causing him to only eat a few bites. Jim and Michael had decided to take Dakota out of school so he can get professional help on controlling his anxiety, but it has been 2 years and everyone thinks he's ready to go back.

Once everyone got into the car Jim started driving and Michael in the passenger seat and both Dakota and Jared in the back.

"Dakota Do you need anything from the store?" Michael asked and pulled out his iPad to start making a grocery list.

"Yes, can you please get me some cute underwear and socks?"

"Okay, Is that i-"

"Ooo! Can I also get candy chips and soda?!"

"I'll see what I can do."

"I don't want you getting sick it's too much sugar and fattening." Jim added to the conversation.

"Please Papa?" Dakota begged Jim in a way Jim could never say no.

"Yes, papa please?"Jared help beg for his brother

"Papa?" Michael joined in for the Fun

"Pleasssssse" everyone begged Jim and he couldn't help but say yes to his family's needs "wants"

"Yay!" Dakota clapped and cheered.

"You want up to drop you off here?" Jim asked Dakota

"Yeah. I'm not embarrass of you guys I just feel better going in alone with out the extra eyes you know?" Dakota told his family in honestly

"We know what you mean. Come give us a kiss." Dakota leaned over and kiss his dads cheeks and he hugged his brother before he got out of the car

"Bye sweetheart we love you and if you need anything call us text us. We are here baby" Michael said while holding his son's hand from through the window

"Bye daddy"

'Bye'

If you haven't notice Papa and Daddy is what both Dakota and Jared calls their Dads when they either want something or when they need them the most for support. At this point Dakota needs to be comforted by his dads.