Chapter 1

In Idaho there is small town called Valleyville it's very unknown and has a population of 250 people. The town is surrounded by many trees in which the people in Valleyville calls the woods. There are only a few shops and one school and a park and many small houses and farms.

Valleyville is very beautiful and peaceful. Not many of the young teens would spend a second of there time of day to just look around and beyond how beautiful the town is. Most of the teens would head into the city that is almost 2 hours away and go shopping and loudly hang out with their friends.

A young teen named Dakota Anderson likes to explore and he notices and finds the most beautiful places in the town. There his secret get away and he is sure that nobody else has discovered them yet.

Dakota lives with his Dads Michael and Jim and older brother Jared who is in collage. His Dads both where born and grew up in New York, they met in Senior year and fell in love. After they graduated they decided to get married. They legally couldn't get married but that really didn't matter to them because they loved each other. A week from there graduation was their wedding day, everyone they invited said they would come, but no one did. They were suppose to have the wedding at a church but since nobody came there was no point. Jim had took Michael to his art studio. He had Christmas lights hung up and had romantic music playing he put the ring on Michael's left ring finger and told him that Love beats everything and that their love was true and nothing else matter. They kissed and danced all night and talk about their future together. Jim promised to give Michael the life he wants and deserved and that promised had been kept.

Michael is now a Dad and Jim is now a Paps. They live near the valley which they own as property. They built a two story house. 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, a pool a big kitchen and living room and a garage. They also own 4 horses and two dogs. This is all what Michael wanted plus their 2 sons. Jim is just happy about everything because to him it's perfect and couldn't get better.