Chapter two

Camileas  POV
That guy that I bumped into was really cute but you know he's never going to fall for a girl like me. After another ten minute walking walk onto campus." hey whore " one of the popular girls said  me. Her name was Carly and her 'posses' names are Mason and April. Well here we go another day in hell with these bitches. I walk to my locker and put in my combination.'15,01,34' I grab my history books and head to room 134. I take my seat,  I sit by myself and and lean back in my seat.
         Jcs POV
   I look for a seat in room 134. History. I see the girl I ran into earlier this morning. She's really cute butv I don't think that she even remembers this morning anymore. I take a seat by her and she looks at me and smiles. But this time it wasn't the same it seemed fake. I nod back and the teacher starts to teach. Throughout the day I focus on that smile. That very moment keeps replay in my mind. I know that she she's hiding something I just can't  figure it out. I never got her name so in the way home I'm gonna try to talk to her.
   Camileas POV
I never got his name and when I would try to focus in class I couldn't I had to stop and look at his features. He has a secret. And I really want to know so walking home today I'm going to talk to him. I walk out of my last period and feel a force push me and I end  up hitting a locker. "I only push the greatest bitches" she says and walks out of the doors. Him. He puts his hand out and I pulls me up. "I never got your name" he said " uh Camilea you?" " Justin but people call ne jc" "do u mind If I walk home with you?" he asked " no u can"