Chapter one

Camilea POV
Hey, I'm Camilea. I'm 16 and love to dance. I don't have many friends but it doesn't bother me, who needs friends when you have yourself right. That's what I tell myself every single second of the day, and I cover it up with a fake smile that every one falls for. Enough about me.
It's 6:15 in the morning and Y get ready for school.I shut off my alarm and find my way to my bathroom.I wait for the shower to warm up and slip in. I'm in the shower for about 20 minutes then I slip on my black skinny jeans and a White crop top that says " live love life ". " break fest is ready " my mom yelled from down stairs.I slip on my white vans and devour my bacon and pancakes." bye mom love you " I yelled as I walk out the door to walk to school. Walking to school in the morning is when I can think for a few minutes.
Jcs POV

         Its my first day in California. I'm starting my first day of school today. I'm really nervous but I walk out the door ready as always.I only walk for about 5 minutes until I run into a person and knock them down. " I'm sorry " she speaks in a hushes tone " no no no I'm sorry in should have been looking " " are you new" she asked " yea I just moved here yesterday" "oh cool Ill see you around school" and with that she left me with a bright smile.

Hey guys this my first guys fanfic so I hope it's good.
I have decided to update every other day.