Chapter three

Jcs POV
"So do you wanna hangout sometime?" I asked
"Sure how about now"
"Okay"
We walked to my house and took out my key. I opened the door to show my huge house. She looked around in awe. " you kinda get used to it" I said
" so what do you  want to do" she asked "we can just hang out in my room" "okay"
We walks  up my spiral stairs and jumped  on my back I wasn't  prepared. So I tripped .  she giggled. A little .
" you are so light" I said " I doesn't seem that way to everyone else" she said and looked down.
Camileas POV
I jumped on his back and he wasn't prepared so he tripped A little. I giggled because I thought he was going to fall.
"Your so light" he said
I looked down and said " it doesn't seem that way to everyone else"
He ran to his room with me still on his back. He put me down and ran to get something. A camera. "What are you doing with that" I asked confused. " we are going to make a video." He stated "and what makes you think I'll do that?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
" this " he said. And leaned in and kissed me. " I'm up for it now" I said with a smile on my face. " and that's not all " he said . what the fuck does he mean. "Okay " I said
He put the camera up and put his hand over the Lens. " what's up o-2-l" " holy shit your the jc Caylen" I said acting like a fake fan girl.
" okay than " he said laughing.
By then end of the video me and him were In a full on make out. " I'm not editing this out" he said "whatever" I said and pulled away. "Awe" he pouted " maybe later" I said with a wink " so do u wanna go to a restaurant downtown?" He asked "is that a date" I asked " if u want it to be " he said smiling "it can be" he stated "okay I'll see u tomorrow at four" he said "okay" I siad and walked out of his front door.

This chapter was dedicated to Something__Shell
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. I just haven't had the time hostelry. But Ima try to every other day tho~ see u guys friday😈