Chapter four

Camileas POV
The day ended so fast. It was 3:02 right now and I have to get ready for mine and Jcs date.3:03-3:04-305. God could I be any slower. Wait. Why am I so worried. We are just friends right. Okay. I walk upstairs and throw my bag on the ground. I step in the shower washing my hair and body. It's like3:30 now. UGHHHHHHHH!!! Okay so I dried my hair and did my makeup. 3:50!!! Okay I put on a mint green sundress with silver heels. I put on gold and black eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and mascara. I has my hair curled and pulled to the side. I look okay? I guess.... Whatever it's already 3:59.
I hear a knock at the door. " coming " I yell. I open the door and see Jcs jaw on the ground. "What's wrong" i asked worried I looked like a beast."nothing..you.you look beauti-ful" he siad stuttering. "Ohh thanks, you look really good yourself" I sated as he did look really hot. he was wearing a white v-neck with a black loose jacket. He had on black skinny jeans and a bandana. "You ready" he asked "yep" I said popping the P.
"So where are we going" I asked "its a surprise" "of course it is" I said giggling. "Well Ill give u a hint. It's perfect just like the girl sitting next to me" he said winking "wait is there a Someone behind you or like are you high" I said laughing. "nope just u" he said kissing me. it felt different this time.that secret was gone I didn't feel it I felt... Sparks ... "JC" I YELL!! And everything went black!!