He asks you out

Edward:
You two have been best friends since you met. you might've kinda got a crush on him. you pushed your feelings aside because he loved bella but the day he told you that they broke up you immediately did nothing but cheer him up. What? Asking out a guy takes time! So you waited till tomorrow to ask him. he of course said yes because well you're 20% cooler then bella!

Jacob
Jacob had let you join the pack.....as omega. Which means you're lowest rank. but you slowly mad it up the ladder of ranks. you were beta. you had a huge crush in jake by then. "jacob" "yeah?" "Willyoubemyboyfriend" you say quickly he smiled and nodded.

Sam:
You were at your job, you work at the dinner. when jacob (a very close friend) and the pack walked in. You of course wanted to be their waitress. you glanced over at jess and she glared at you. you both liked sam. you and her sped walked over but you beat her. "hey guys and like the rule books says! Im (y/n) I'll be your waitress today! Hiw may i help you" "thanks (n/n) (nick name). We're just here to talk" "oh i'll get the boss i'll be r-" "to you silly" peter said (haven't seen the movie in forever is that one of the guys name?) "oh well can it wait till my break its really busy and i really dont want to get fired" you say they nod "ok it's fine" "hey i dont want to make you guys be bored and wait so how about lunch i'll pay"
(Time skip)
Sam walked up to you after work "(y/n) will you be mine?" "Yes" you yelled and hugged him