Catching Fireflies (Emmett x Reader one-shot)

You sat in the woods with Emmett, though that wasn't your normal hang out, you still enjoyed your time. Emmett wasn't like Edward or Jacob, Emmett wasn't as social as he seemed and spent a lot of time in doors, so going out at night in the woods was better than nothing. You held onto his hand as you walked, he was talking about something but your weren't listening, you were lost in the beauty of the forest, as the sun sank small flashes of light blinked through the forest. Your hand slipped from Emmett's, much larger, hand and you chased after the blinking lights, it had been the first time in a very long time since you had caught a firefly, lightening bug if you must, and you laughed as is blinked out just before you got there, unlike Emmett you were human, and you were proud of being human, but you knew eventually Emmett would convince you to change. "What are you doing?" Emmett asked, a smile spread across his face, he knew what you were doing but wanted to hear you say it, he loved seeing you like this, which only made him want to turn you more. You turned with a smiled and said, "oh, just catchin' fireflies".

(I'm sorry this is short but a lot has happened and no this isn't a prompt....)