First date

Thank you guys for helping with the chapter ideas!
P.S max is coming back because i love how stupid he is. Oh oh oh and i just wanted the were wolf peeps to know that tgis is their wolf form! I dont care if i said (p/c) (pelt color) this is you now!!!!!
--------------------------------
Edward: you checked your phone for the time, 10:30Pm. You sigh in annoyance he was late! I was especially made! I had set up reservations and put him in a nice tux and he goes and be's late! That arrogant basterd! You wait and wait till he finally shows up. He smiled at you "hey, you look wonderful" "you're late" you grumbled tapping your foot. You got in his car and sat in silence. He drove past the nice restaurant that i had reserved for you and too a feild! Like seriously I reserve some nice shit for ya and he takes you on a candle lit picnic, the nerve! It was nice till it rained! Should've watched the news edweird!!!!

Jabob:
Ya know what! Jacob did as told! I told him you knock up my friend and i'll kill him. So on your first date you went to a the dinner, because everyone loves that place! Mainly me...i stalkes you guys.

Sam: he took you on a picnic In the woods, you had finger foods and wine, I would know, I ate most of it when I fell from the tree.

Alec: you sparred, because babe, you are hot when you fight~