- = + =- T w e l v e - = + = -

-=+=- Jordan's POV-=+=-

I wonder why Will was acting suspicious this morning. It really confuses me. I understand that Will has to go to this support group, but he didnt seem like himself. Its weird that I skipped school. I even forgot that I had to go. Tomorrow Me and Will will go back. Its Wednesday. I feel like Will isnt being honest about something. Ill have to find out sooner or later.

When Will came home, he had to go to the bathroom. Why didnt he go when he was at the support group? He comes in and lays down on my chest. I smile. "Did you take your anti-depressants today?" I ask him. He frowns. "No. I dont want to when im happy." I nod. "You know you have to take them everyday, no matter what." He nods. "But I dont want to get up." I sigh. "Ill go get them." "No." I look at him. "Will..." He frowns. "I dont like taking medication." I sigh. I get up and go into the kitchen. I find Wills anti-depressants and get him a glass of water. I bring them to our room and hand the pill and water to Will. He just sits there, holding each item, starring at the items closely. Finally, he takes the pills. He places the cup on the end table and I lay next to him.

It was silent till I spoke up again. "You know we have to go back to school tomorrow." He nods. "We both have to deal with Mark." Will says, snuggling deeper into my chest. I nod, kissing the top of his head. "I have alot to catch up on." He mumbles. "Did you finish the project?" He sighs. "Havent even started." I nod. "Want to work on them? I have to finish mine too." He nods. We both sit up and pull out our backpacks. "I have to go back home tomorrow." Wills mumbles. "Why?" I ask him. Why does he want to go back to his dad that beats him? "Because, I left my mom there. I have to at least go home one day." I nod. "Just make sure your safe." He nods. He kisses me. I kiss back.

Will starts on his project, and I work on finishing. I dont get why we needed partners for this. I wonder how Ryan will be with Will. I hope nothing bad happens again. I feel bad that I cant help Will from Mark and Ryan. What if something seriously bad happens? Too much thinking. With two more hours, both of us have finished our projects. Will needed my help since Ryan wasnt here. He was happy and we kept goofing off.

By the time we finished, it was about 7:00 PM. I pack up my bag for tomorrow and head to the kitchen to make Will and I dinner. I make us both nutella sandwiches. I bring them to our room and open the door. Will was finishing his packing. I hand him his sandwich and sit on the bed, him following.

We eat and we get into our Pj's. Since Will didnt have any clothes, I let him borrow some of my clothes. He smiles as my stuff is a little small on him. "They smell like you." I smile. "Well of course they do." We both laugh. Im sitting on the edge of the bed when Will comes and sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I pull him into a kiss, which he kisses back to. I smirk into the kiss. He asks for access and I happily grant. Our tongues explore each others mouths. This happens for about 30 minutes, taking small breaks for air. After were done with our last round, I pick him up bridal style and pull him into bed with me. I set the alarm and put my arms around Will. He lays his head in my chest and we fall asleep.

-=+=-Will's POV-=+=-

I am awoken by Jordans alarm clock. I smile and shake Jordan awake. He turns off the alarm and smiles at me. I peck his lips and get up. I go into the bathroom and quickly take one of my pills. I hide them back in their spot and strip down. I go into the shower and moan as the water hits my skin. I hear the door open and a naked Jordan enter the shower with me. I smirk. "Why are you in here?" I ask him, slightly covering up my body. "Well I need a shower to and there isnt much time, I dont have any other ideas but to go to school stinky." I smile. "Okay, but hands to yourself." He smiles. "No promises." I smile and go back to my shower. I finish before Jordan and get out. I dry myself and get dressed. Jordans so sweet for letting me use his clothes. I frown. I dont have a toothbrush. "Jordan? Do you have a spare toothbrush?" He shakes his head. "No. But you can use mine." I gasp. "But you have cooties." He laughs. "Its not like its any different than making out with me." I smile and grab his toothbrush. I brush my teeth and Jordan brushed his after me. Jordan goes to the kitchen and I grab my meds and put them in my backpack. I go into the kitchen, carrying both Jordan and I's back packs. He made some toast and we both sat down and ate.